ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
More porkies from RM
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
I don't know why you're all going on about it when it's already built in to your deliveries.
-
WHITEANT
- Posts: 312
- Joined: 17 May 2009, 23:02
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
I agree along with more packets,tracked items , breaking away from delivery to deliver register, its all built in .Even the wtl is built in 
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
The only way to stop all this is just work to your time, follow RM procedures and don't let yourself be bullied. Although i know its difficult if your a newbie. So maybe not possible for everyone. Maybe the newbie just have claim overtime for every extra work.
-
goldy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 13:58
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
You are a newbie at rm for a very long time guys with 10 years on reserve etcsteven100 wrote:The only way to stop all this is just work to your time, follow RM procedures and don't let yourself be bullied. Although i know its difficult if your a newbie. So maybe not possible for everyone. Maybe the newbie just have claim overtime for every extra work.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
I beg to differ,my 4and a half hour round is unachievable in the time they say .Hitcher wrote:I don't know why you're all going on about it when it's already built in to your deliveries.
IF it is included THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT .
If my round is unachievable now , if I stopped and looked at every letter rather than doing it whilst I walk the round would be even worse.
Have they built into the rounds this delivering to neighbours and using trolleys , no they havent
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
Perhaps the coming in early and not taking meal relief is built in as well, well thats what my DOM thinksWHITEANT wrote:I agree along with more packets,tracked items , breaking away from delivery to deliver register, its all built in .Even the wtl is built in
-
Royal_Fail
- Posts: 398
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 19:03
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
Reading while walking is a hard habbit to break i do it with out realising most of time.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
Trolleys, yes.eastie wrote:I beg to differ,my 4and a half hour round is unachievable in the time they say .Hitcher wrote:I don't know why you're all going on about it when it's already built in to your deliveries.
IF it is included THERE ARE MANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT .
If my round is unachievable now , if I stopped and looked at every letter rather than doing it whilst I walk the round would be even worse.
Have they built into the rounds this delivering to neighbours and using trolleys , no they havent
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
If they have built the use of trolleys into the walk , how did they do this??
Do they know all the places on my walk where I have to go into the road where cars are parked on the pavement and do they know the places on my walk where there are steps that I cant lift the trolley up and have to take a longer route. Do they allow for trying to pull a trolley up a long shingle drive because I cannot leave it out of sight 50 yards away.
The answer is no
Do they know all the places on my walk where I have to go into the road where cars are parked on the pavement and do they know the places on my walk where there are steps that I cant lift the trolley up and have to take a longer route. Do they allow for trying to pull a trolley up a long shingle drive because I cannot leave it out of sight 50 yards away.
The answer is no
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
All that info was added when you had your 1-2-1 with the planner. 
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: More porkies from RM
you might wink but the rounds were changed at the same time they started P/L so none of the postmen knew what the rounds were like.Hitcher wrote:All that info was added when you had your 1-2-1 with the planner.
Nobody was even consulted anyway at our office at the revision stage.
Shows how silly Georoute is,it showed one of my loops going through a 6 ft high brick wall that was built about 5 years ago