You mean it never happens!maninred wrote:
Terryk wrote:The only snag is there are a few which are delivered but get trapped in a bundle and not signed for when delivered.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Recorded's in post boxes
-
Terryk
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 08 Sep 2007, 22:26
Re: Recorded's in post boxes
-
TFL001
- POST OFFICE
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 03 Jan 2012, 01:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Recorded's in post boxes
Terryk ... If you take them to your post office and ask them ro speed bulk the items then you can get a copy of just the barcodes ! It takes seconds hey can scan 10 at a time
-
Terryk
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 08 Sep 2007, 22:26
Re: Recorded's in post boxes
Thanks. I have asked if there is a quicker way and been told in no uncertain terms there is not. Perhaps I might try a different office and see what happens. I use SmartStamp for the postage so does the postmaster get anything out of it for processing them? If he doesn't my suspicious mind thinks perhaps that's why I get no joy!
-
mr ford
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 25 Oct 2012, 14:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: grimsby
Re: Recorded's in post boxes
postmasters only make money on stamps not smartstamp or meter or ppiTerryk wrote:Thanks. I have asked if there is a quicker way and been told in no uncertain terms there is not. Perhaps I might try a different office and see what happens. I use SmartStamp for the postage so does the postmaster get anything out of it for processing them? If he doesn't my suspicious mind thinks perhaps that's why I get no joy!
mouse