ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What have you found ?
-
pike23
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 12 Feb 2010, 11:05
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
a pigs leg once was laying in middle of road!
-
boon3590
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
Once found a DOM in the office after 2pm 
-
Dear John
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 30 Sep 2012, 16:02
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
meercat wrote:A lego policeman. Well happy.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: What have you found ?
Did you revive her consciousness, and if so how ?glenfiddich wrote:i once found an unconcious prostitute in a doorway
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What have you found ?
A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What have you found ?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: What have you found ?
LOL.DGP1 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.Are you Jimmy Savile in disguise .................... necrophilia is wrong, you must seek help
Maybe it WAS Jimmy Saville as Teebs isn't that far from Leeds General.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What have you found ?
General Mannerheim wrote:LOL.DGP1 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.Are you Jimmy Savile in disguise .................... necrophilia is wrong, you must seek help
Maybe it WAS Jimmy Saville as Teebs isn't that far from Leeds General.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Spanishsteve
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 16 Aug 2012, 22:00
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
I suggest that you put an ad in the local shop stating phone found and when with your contact details. Don't put details about the phone in case any chancers ring you. If the phone was nicked then dumped, the lawful owner could have reported it as stolen. If you press *#06# on the phone the IMEI number comes up which is basically the serial number of the phone. If the old bill check this number on a database and it is reported as stolen you will get lifted for theft by finding. If you can prove you have made attempts to trace the owner (ad in shop) then you have a legal defence.fng wrote:Just this week I found a tenner on the pavementand last week a sony ericsson xperia x10 smart phone in the gutter
.
The screen was all cloudy because of the rain and the battery cover was missing but £2.58 off ebay and that was sorted and overnight on the radiator and jobs a goodun.
No sim card in the phone and no contacts in the address book, a bit strange really
-
montriff
- Posts: 243
- Joined: 24 Feb 2009, 17:37
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
boon3590 wrote:Once found a DOM in the office after 2pm
i call bs on both of thoseDGP1 wrote:Recently I've been finding money on peoples driveways/front paths, £30 today aloneI just put it through the letterbox and hope that it was theirs.
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
i once found found a fiver on the corner of a street of my walk, next day a tenner in exactly the same place, the day after 50p i was thinking of moving house to live there, but had nowt since.
-
bedfordrl
- Posts: 386
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 22:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East Hampshire
Re: What have you found ?
I found a garden full of sheep once, there was no front gate and no one around so I cleared off, much later I noticed that the main road was gridlocked and asked what was the problem was and was told that there were bloody sheep everywhere,,""oh! really?", and cleared off again.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What have you found ?
Think what you like..............after talking to the people, it wasn't even their money...........should have just kept itmontriff wrote:boon3590 wrote:Once found a DOM in the office after 2pmi call bs on both of thoseDGP1 wrote:Recently I've been finding money on peoples driveways/front paths, £30 today aloneI just put it through the letterbox and hope that it was theirs.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What have you found ?
Really? I thought it was OK if they were still warmDGP1 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.Are you Jimmy Savile in disguise .................... necrophilia is wrong, you must seek help
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What have you found ?
What about your cigardvbuk55 wrote:Really? I thought it was OK if they were still warmDGP1 wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A dead OAP..... and I had a packet for them as well.Are you Jimmy Savile in disguise .................... necrophilia is wrong, you must seek help
I am definitely sending my gold lame jumpsuit to the charity shop now.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio