so what david cameron cant governcurleytop wrote:Im from the office where the union are the managers and the managers can't manage!!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
-
andy3665
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 08 Jul 2012, 21:58
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
I work a trolley, don't do a P&L yet.liamlayor wrote:I think I know who you are. Are you my Park and Loop partner?General Mannerheim wrote:I'm in the one with all the grievances and ET's.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
andy3665 wrote:I work a trolley, don't do a P&L yet.liamlayor wrote:I think I know who you are. Are you my Park and Loop partner?General Mannerheim wrote:I'm in the one with all the grievances and ET's.
Just as well i understand from others it's an over rated subject
-
69mally
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 13:06
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Dunno why everyone is so shy, I wouldn't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person anyway. I work out of the Harrogate DO, I only signed up because I'm looking for Apple EPP discounts and this place popped up on searching!
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Bravo,i would say but you have to catch a bus to the moon to get to the lovely office i am in69mally wrote:Dunno why everyone is so shy, I wouldn't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person anyway. I work out of the Harrogate DO, I only signed up because I'm looking for Apple EPP discounts and this place popped up on searching!
-
mondeo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
where ever i am its still s**t office 