ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by arnold cheshire »

curleytop wrote:Im from the office where the union are the managers and the managers can't manage!!!! :d'oh!
so what david cameron cant govern
andy3665
Posts: 89
Joined: 08 Jul 2012, 21:58
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by andy3665 »

liamlayor wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I'm in the one with all the grievances and ET's. :wave
I think I know who you are. Are you my Park and Loop partner?
I work a trolley, don't do a P&L yet.
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by bandit650 »

andy3665 wrote:
liamlayor wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I'm in the one with all the grievances and ET's. :wave
I think I know who you are. Are you my Park and Loop partner?
I work a trolley, don't do a P&L yet.

Just as well i understand from others it's an over rated subject :shock:
69mally
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Oct 2012, 13:06
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by 69mally »

Dunno why everyone is so shy, I wouldn't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person anyway. I work out of the Harrogate DO, I only signed up because I'm looking for Apple EPP discounts and this place popped up on searching!
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by bandit650 »

69mally wrote:Dunno why everyone is so shy, I wouldn't say anything on here I wouldn't say in person anyway. I work out of the Harrogate DO, I only signed up because I'm looking for Apple EPP discounts and this place popped up on searching!
Bravo,i would say but you have to catch a bus to the moon to get to the lovely office i am in :sad:
mondeo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by mondeo1 »

where ever i am its still s**t office :speak to the hand