Why not just hang a sign around your neck saying "Please give me some money" ??
If a customer is kind enough to tip me,Then i will send a card wishing a merry xmas with a Thank you.
I would never dream of posting them all cards,Shameless.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
christmas cards to customers
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: christmas cards to customers
that's what I do.GavinC85 wrote:If i've been given a tip i'll normally give them a christmas card, wouldnt send one to everyone though,
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: christmas cards to customers
I waited until after christmas generally, when I had more time, and then sent a Thank You card, it seemed to be only good manners to recognise someones kindness.
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: christmas cards to customers
If they tip me I will continue collecting letters from their letter boxes (lazy sods), else in the new year I'll show em where the f***ing post box is!! 
-
dounome
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:21
Re: christmas cards to customers
How do you know its a Xmas Card?steven100 wrote:What happens if you don't believe in xmas??? I mean you don't celebrate xmas...like Jehovahs witness. Can you refuse to deliver xmas cards????
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: christmas cards to customers
No because when you deliver a letter/card you are not celebrating Christmas the resident are. Also if your a Jehovahs Witness then you should be working on Christmas Day anyway, perhaps they could knock on the doors of the cards recipients and make them aware of their sins.steven100 wrote:What happens if you don't believe in xmas??? I mean you don't celebrate xmas...like Jehovahs witness. Can you refuse to deliver xmas cards????
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: christmas cards to customers
I'm not a j witness, but if i was i'd gladly work on xmas day for rm (cough cough)TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No because when you deliver a letter/card you are not celebrating Christmas the resident are. Also if your a Jehovahs Witness then you should be working on Christmas Day anyway, perhaps they could knock on the doors of the cards recipients and make them aware of their sins.steven100 wrote:What happens if you don't believe in xmas??? I mean you don't celebrate xmas...like Jehovahs witness. Can you refuse to deliver xmas cards????