if your duty was planned to use a bag then the time allowed would be less as its a faster rate put into georoute for walking with pouch than with a trolley, hence use trolley=more hours for delivery in your officederricksmyth wrote:Right lads and lassies,
Two bags 16kg max then a max of 11kg for each subsequent bag and 9 kg if going up blocks of flats.
I am no superman and have been doing this job for 24yrs and fully use my bag drop facility.
I find the HCT s seemed to have caused just as much wear and tare on the body than anything else , eg bad backs pushing up hills etc.
I do the job to the letter take breaks etc and cannot see how this isn't doing the job properly.
In fact if we used this policy we would still have more staff on the payroll,as we would need more drivers and there would be less stress on the job.
HCT are supposed to be used on relatively flat ground, shouldnt be going up hills with them