ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news ... -1-4266567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A postie caught stealing adult DVDs from the mail in the sorting office toilet has been ordered to carry out community service.
Married Jesus Chambers (54), of Dovecote Close, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough had been a postman in the city for 22 years when he was caught by a colleague opening two packages at the sorting office in the city on June 25.
On Tuesday he appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court, where he pleaded guilty to theft and was ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work and pay £600 costs by chair magistrate John Gillis.
Hugh Cauthery, prosecuting for Royal Mail, said: “On June 25 a colleague was using the toilets on the first floor of the mail sorting centre.
“Whilst in a cubicle he heard the tear of a package coming from an adjoining cubicle.
“As he left the toilet he established there was only one other person in the toilets. The colleague left and reported it to a manager, who was passing by the location at the time.
“Another manager was called and it was established there was still only one person in the toilets.
“A search was later carried out and two packages were found in the toilet bins, while the four adult DVDs were found in a locker.
“The packages had been classed as undeliverable and were being returned to the sender at the time.”
Simon Milburn, defending, said: “He should get full credit for his early guilty plea and for his co-operation with the Royal Mail investigation. He originally denied the allegations through panic but admitted his guilt early in the investigation.
“He has lost his good character and his impeccable work record. He is at a loss to explain his behaviour and why he took the decision he did.”
Mr Gillis, sentencing, said: “This was a breach of trust and theft from the postal service, which has a certain standing in people’s minds, who expect honesty and integrity.
“But in mitigation this was a theft of low-value items and the goods were recovered.”
A postie caught stealing adult DVDs from the mail in the sorting office toilet has been ordered to carry out community service.
Married Jesus Chambers (54), of Dovecote Close, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough had been a postman in the city for 22 years when he was caught by a colleague opening two packages at the sorting office in the city on June 25.
On Tuesday he appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court, where he pleaded guilty to theft and was ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work and pay £600 costs by chair magistrate John Gillis.
Hugh Cauthery, prosecuting for Royal Mail, said: “On June 25 a colleague was using the toilets on the first floor of the mail sorting centre.
“Whilst in a cubicle he heard the tear of a package coming from an adjoining cubicle.
“As he left the toilet he established there was only one other person in the toilets. The colleague left and reported it to a manager, who was passing by the location at the time.
“Another manager was called and it was established there was still only one person in the toilets.
“A search was later carried out and two packages were found in the toilet bins, while the four adult DVDs were found in a locker.
“The packages had been classed as undeliverable and were being returned to the sender at the time.”
Simon Milburn, defending, said: “He should get full credit for his early guilty plea and for his co-operation with the Royal Mail investigation. He originally denied the allegations through panic but admitted his guilt early in the investigation.
“He has lost his good character and his impeccable work record. He is at a loss to explain his behaviour and why he took the decision he did.”
Mr Gillis, sentencing, said: “This was a breach of trust and theft from the postal service, which has a certain standing in people’s minds, who expect honesty and integrity.
“But in mitigation this was a theft of low-value items and the goods were recovered.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Ok i'll get it over and done with.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Jesus wept.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Does that mean we have to add about Jesus wanting to go to the toilet (for better light"Jesus loves you." A nice gesture in church. A horrific thing to hear in a Mexican prison.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Jesus wept (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible. It is found in the Gospel of John as chapter 11, verse 35.fishtank wrote:Ok i'll get it over and done with.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Jesus wept.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
I thought it was a line from HellraiserLounge Lizard wrote:Jesus wept (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible. It is found in the Gospel of John as chapter 11, verse 35.fishtank wrote:Ok i'll get it over and done with.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Jesus wept.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Dirty f****r!
How could he do it?
I don't mean opening the mail I mean s(h)itting in a cubicle next to somebody else.
This need adding to my s**t Chat!
How could he do it?
I don't mean opening the mail I mean s(h)itting in a cubicle next to somebody else.
This need adding to my s**t Chat!
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
somerset
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
He may be of Southern American extraction - the Mexicans for instance use Jesus as a name but pronounce it as "Hey Zeus".somerset wrote:Must have some sad parents , what shall we call our son , JESUS !!!!!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Is there - well I neverDarren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me.Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
BoltonPostie wrote:He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me.Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
I thought Teebs and Postman would have given you a few free copies?.DGP1 wrote:BoltonPostie wrote:He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me.Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.I get my supply from the naughty room
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Your kidding - he has taken on his unofficial title of Guardian of the Naughty room in an exemplary manner. He won't even give me the password to the collection called the obelisk of obscenity.General Mannerheim wrote:I thought Teebs and Postman would have given you a few free copies?.DGP1 wrote:BoltonPostie wrote:He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me.Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.I get my supply from the naughty room
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.