ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news ... -1-4266567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A postie caught stealing adult DVDs from the mail in the sorting office toilet has been ordered to carry out community service.

Married Jesus Chambers (54), of Dovecote Close, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough had been a postman in the city for 22 years when he was caught by a colleague opening two packages at the sorting office in the city on June 25.

On Tuesday he appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court, where he pleaded guilty to theft and was ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work and pay £600 costs by chair magistrate John Gillis.

Hugh Cauthery, prosecuting for Royal Mail, said: “On June 25 a colleague was using the toilets on the first floor of the mail sorting centre.

“Whilst in a cubicle he heard the tear of a package coming from an adjoining cubicle.

“As he left the toilet he established there was only one other person in the toilets. The colleague left and reported it to a manager, who was passing by the location at the time.

“Another manager was called and it was established there was still only one person in the toilets.

“A search was later carried out and two packages were found in the toilet bins, while the four adult DVDs were found in a locker.

“The packages had been classed as undeliverable and were being returned to the sender at the time.”

Simon Milburn, defending, said: “He should get full credit for his early guilty plea and for his co-operation with the Royal Mail investigation. He originally denied the allegations through panic but admitted his guilt early in the investigation.

“He has lost his good character and his impeccable work record. He is at a loss to explain his behaviour and why he took the decision he did.”

Mr Gillis, sentencing, said: “This was a breach of trust and theft from the postal service, which has a certain standing in people’s minds, who expect honesty and integrity.

“But in mitigation this was a theft of low-value items and the goods were recovered.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ImageImage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:ImageImage
Ok i'll get it over and done with.

Jesus wept.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by DGP1 »

"Jesus loves you." A nice gesture in church. A horrific thing to hear in a Mexican prison.
Does that mean we have to add about Jesus wanting to go to the toilet (for better light :wink: ) :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by Lounge Lizard »

fishtank wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:ImageImage
Ok i'll get it over and done with.

Jesus wept.
Jesus wept (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible. It is found in the Gospel of John as chapter 11, verse 35. :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by DGP1 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
fishtank wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:ImageImage
Ok i'll get it over and done with.

Jesus wept.
Jesus wept (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible. It is found in the Gospel of John as chapter 11, verse 35. :Very Happy
I thought it was a line from Hellraiser :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by General Mannerheim »

Dirty f****r!
How could he do it?
I don't mean opening the mail I mean s(h)itting in a cubicle next to somebody else.
This need adding to my s**t Chat! :Very Happy
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
somerset
Posts: 582
Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 16:23

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by somerset »

:cuppa Must have some sad parents , what shall we call our son , JESUS !!!!!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

somerset wrote::cuppa Must have some sad parents , what shall we call our son , JESUS !!!!!
He may be of Southern American extraction - the Mexicans for instance use Jesus as a name but pronounce it as "Hey Zeus".
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by Darren Bent »

Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
Is there - well I never ;liar ;liar :oops: :oops: :oops:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by BoltonPostie »

Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me. :oops:
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by DGP1 »

BoltonPostie wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me. :oops:
:hmmmm I get my supply from the naughty room :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by General Mannerheim »

DGP1 wrote:
BoltonPostie wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me. :oops:
:hmmmm I get my supply from the naughty room :nervous
I thought Teebs and Postman would have given you a few free copies?. :hmmmm
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

General Mannerheim wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
BoltonPostie wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
He might not have a computer or he might have a slow connection or he might just like `buffering` his cock to a DVD instead of waiting for the images to `buffer` online......not that I would know DGP told me. :oops:
:hmmmm I get my supply from the naughty room :nervous
I thought Teebs and Postman would have given you a few free copies?. :hmmmm
Your kidding - he has taken on his unofficial title of Guardian of the Naughty room in an exemplary manner. He won't even give me the password to the collection called the obelisk of obscenity.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.