She's nearly twice my ageclashcityrocker wrote:BreakfastLounge Lizard wrote:"Can you tell me, one of the days last week when you put my mail through the door did it land on the chair, not the floor ?" to which I had no answer as the door is windowless AND I was away on holiday last week.![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
strangest thing a customer has said to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
Excuse me, you didn't knock! (shows me a CityLink delivery card!)Lounge Lizard wrote:She's nearly twice my ageclashcityrocker wrote:BreakfastLounge Lizard wrote:"Can you tell me, one of the days last week when you put my mail through the door did it land on the chair, not the floor ?" to which I had no answer as the door is windowless AND I was away on holiday last week.![]()
![]()
, and I'm no spring chicken
.
Toon Army!
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3377
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
I had that too a few years ago. I asked if she could show me the card and immediately pointed out the large CityLink logo. Had to bite my tonguenerradc wrote:Excuse me, you didn't knock! (shows me a CityLink delivery card!)
The machine stops.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
Today: Why has the amount on my Giro changed..........
Me - Ummmmmmm (thinking WTF)
Well the PO pay it so you should know.
Me.

Me - Ummmmmmm (thinking WTF)
Well the PO pay it so you should know.
Me.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
You should have asked if they have purchased annual leave?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Today: Why has the amount on my Giro changed..........
Bought a bike?
Has Giro gone over to PSP?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
taptap
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 12:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: The gap where the letters go
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
old lady says to me whilst I cycle past "Have you seen the bus"?.
-
taptap
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 14 Oct 2011, 12:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: The gap where the letters go
Re: strangest thing a customer has said to you?
Oh and one more.
Upon delivering the wrong letter to an address old man comes out and says" Are you blind".
me, "Who said that"?
Upon delivering the wrong letter to an address old man comes out and says" Are you blind".
me, "Who said that"?