ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bonus Payment
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: Bonus Payment
12p for me, cant even get a 10p chew for that these days, still better than a slap in the face with a wet fish!
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Bonus Payment
I am taking mine into work tomorrow and gonna pool it with everyone else and maybe, just maybe be able to buy a packet of Biscuits for us all to share.
-
briantwigley
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus Payment
I got sod all?
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: Bonus Payment
fishtank I'm on 35 hours I think I got £87.50 before, now 3p. Cost them more in ink.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus Payment
Anyone know if you can still buy them farthing blackjack chews. I can now buy four of them all in one go.
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus Payment
wiganpostie wrote:It's precisely £1.83 better than nothingdohnut wrote:I got £1.83, this is the most random payment I have seen, but its better than nothing I guess.
Bit less after tax surely?
-
Midnight+13
- Posts: 118
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus Payment
Got sweet fanny Adams here, oops nearly forgot got told going to lapse another duty as the traffics down.dgmg7 wrote:I got 90p!!!!!!!!!!
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus Payment
The payments a joke considering they pay 5/6 non executives 40k a year. Pretty sure Moya got a nice bonus this year too.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Bonus Payment
No mention in my payslip today. But I am not interested in 3p