ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bonus Payment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by crazyshrew »

12p for me, cant even get a 10p chew for that these days, still better than a slap in the face with a wet fish!
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by doorstepped »

I am taking mine into work tomorrow and gonna pool it with everyone else and maybe, just maybe be able to buy a packet of Biscuits for us all to share.
briantwigley
Posts: 135
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 18:24
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by briantwigley »

I got sod all?
monkeymutha
Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
Gender: Female
Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by monkeymutha »

fishtank I'm on 35 hours I think I got £87.50 before, now 3p. Cost them more in ink.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by Lincox »

Anyone know if you can still buy them farthing blackjack chews. I can now buy four of them all in one go.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by bunkerland »

wiganpostie wrote:
dohnut wrote:I got £1.83, this is the most random payment I have seen, but its better than nothing I guess.
It's precisely £1.83 better than nothing :thumbup

Bit less after tax surely? :wink: Heehaw for me! :cry
dgmg7
Posts: 14
Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by dgmg7 »

I got 90p!!!!!!!!!!
Midnight+13
Posts: 118
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:40
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by Midnight+13 »

dgmg7 wrote:I got 90p!!!!!!!!!!
Got sweet fanny Adams here, oops nearly forgot got told going to lapse another duty as the traffics down. :arrrghhh
steven100
Posts: 1391
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by steven100 »

The payments a joke considering they pay 5/6 non executives 40k a year. Pretty sure Moya got a nice bonus this year too.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Bonus Payment

Post by Darren Bent »

No mention in my payslip today. But I am not interested in 3p