dvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
who got their y fronts wet through today...
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
I'm hurt now, you did tell me you loved me toodvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
I liedDGP1 wrote:I'm hurt now, you did tell me you loved me toodvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
Yes we think so toostokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm a good girl!
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
dvbuk55 wrote:Yes we think so toostokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm a good girl!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
You're right stokesy, still you can always pop into the naughty room for a short timestokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Yes we think so toostokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course
Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing.
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm a good girl!
Wished I could say the same about you pair LOL! You'll miss me when
I'm gone!