ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

who got their y fronts wet through today...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by stokes11eg »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a good girl!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
I'm hurt now, you did tell me you loved me too :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
I'm hurt now, you did tell me you loved me too :nervous
I lied :angel
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a good girl!
Yes we think so too :cool
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a good girl!
Yes we think so too :cool
:Very Happy Wished I could say the same about you pair LOL! You'll miss me when :whistle I'm gone!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I'm a good girl!
Yes we think so too :cool
:Very Happy Wished I could say the same about you pair LOL! You'll miss me when :whistle I'm gone!
You're right stokesy, still you can always pop into the naughty room for a short time :wave