ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

who got their y fronts wet through today...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by Mr Blonde »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW3XyDYT_Xs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by chunk »

s**t cat trainers.. soaking wet through to my toes.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by Darren Bent »

I don't know why do we have to work in those conditions as we can't do anything properly as P739 cards and recorded delivery sheet become paper mash and it make us look so unprofessional. It is not good idea.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by stokes11eg »

:sad: Come to Scotland, then you'll know what wet is! :neutral: Yesterday was abysmal--as has been the past five weeks. I've given up!
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by TeeferTiger »

I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me! :Very Happy

(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

TeeferTiger wrote:I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me! :Very Happy

(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
fancy dress :shock: - your old Royal Mail uniform ? :nana
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::sad: Come to Scotland, then you'll know what wet is! :neutral: Yesterday was abysmal--as has been the past five weeks. I've given up!
:hmmmm I don't fancy a spell in the naughty room right now.................but.....................over to you DG
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::sad: Come to Scotland, then you'll know what wet is! :neutral: Yesterday was abysmal--as has been the past five weeks. I've given up!
:hmmmm I don't fancy a spell in the naughty room right now.................but.....................over to you DG
:silenced :silenced :silenced :silenced I've promised the judge I'd be a good boy :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Blimey - has the world stopped revolving, both of them passing up the opportunity of a trip to the N roomImage Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by POSTMAN »

I've got CCTV of them when they were in there the last time,they have been warned it will end up on Youtube & 'Redtube!' if they don't behave themselves,seems to have worked....for the mo anyway.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:I've got CCTV of them when they were in there the last time,they have been warned it will end up on Youtube & 'Redtube!' if they don't behave themselves,seems to have worked....for the mo anyway.
:oops:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by DGP1 »

stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
You say the nicest things, just remember to bring your leather and whips to the party :nana :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me! :Very Happy

(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
fancy dress :shock: - your old Royal Mail uniform ? :nana
No, I was the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland theme/Madhatters Tea Party/Alice Trail in Llandudno)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::Very Happy -------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gig :angel We haven't signed your release papers yet - there could be a very high price to pay...............There are rumours that the postman has video cameras in there and sells the footage to porno moguls - lucky we all wear masks, we could be mistaken for Omar the snake charmer- well me 'n DG and your only identifying mark is that snake tattoo on your bum and the mild and bitter of course :oops: Please don't leave, I mean DG is OK but it's not like the real thing. :sad: