ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
who got their y fronts wet through today...
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW3XyDYT_Xs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
s**t cat trainers.. soaking wet through to my toes.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
I don't know why do we have to work in those conditions as we can't do anything properly as P739 cards and recorded delivery sheet become paper mash and it make us look so unprofessional. It is not good idea.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me!
(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
fancy dressTeeferTiger wrote:I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me!![]()
(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
stokes11eg wrote:Come to Scotland, then you'll know what wet is!
Yesterday was abysmal--as has been the past five weeks. I've given up!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
dvbuk55 wrote:stokes11eg wrote:Come to Scotland, then you'll know what wet is!
Yesterday was abysmal--as has been the past five weeks. I've given up!
I don't fancy a spell in the naughty room right now.................but.....................over to you DG
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
Blimey - has the world stopped revolving, both of them passing up the opportunity of a trip to the N room


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
I've got CCTV of them when they were in there the last time,they have been warned it will end up on Youtube & 'Redtube!' if they don't behave themselves,seems to have worked....for the mo anyway.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
POSTMAN wrote:I've got CCTV of them when they were in there the last time,they have been warned it will end up on Youtube & 'Redtube!' if they don't behave themselves,seems to have worked....for the mo anyway.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
You say the nicest things, just remember to bring your leather and whips to the partystokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
No, I was the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland theme/Madhatters Tea Party/Alice Trail in Llandudno)Lounge Lizard wrote:fancy dressTeeferTiger wrote:I got soaked... but I was only walking through town in fancy dress. Usual Friday afternoon for me!![]()
(P.S. It was a Cafe Crawl as part of my Marie Curie Fundraising Group to raise awareness of the Blooming Great Tea Party campaign)- your old Royal Mail uniform ?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who got their y fronts wet through today...
Well we've had you everywhere else Stokesy but who could refuse one last naughty room gigstokes11eg wrote:-------Last chance to have me in the naughty room boys! Two more months before I hang up the cats (not the nine tail variety!) Think I may have my leaving party in the naughty room! LOL! Won't ask you to raise your ahem, glasses!