ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Bonus payment business performance

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus payment business performance

Post by spoodoo »

Funny my mate got £1400 , I got £60 ....I feel so happy
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: Bonus payment business performance

Post by General Mannerheim »

spoodoo wrote:Funny my mate got £1400 , I got £60 ....I feel so happy
Que Dingo coming on and telling you to donate it if your not happy about it! :nana
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
shearminator
Posts: 19
Joined: 25 Oct 2011, 15:01
Gender: Male

Re: Bonus payment business performance

Post by shearminator »

is it also true? we are due A bonus? with the new van share era?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Bonus payment business performance

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

shearminator wrote:is it also true? we are due A bonus? with the new van share era?
Yes and No.

The 2010 agreement allowed for 2 payments totaling £1000 - this was paid out out colleagueshares and was linked to revisions one of which COULD be P&L.

There is no specific bonus for adopting P&L either nationally or locally, beyond those laid down in BT2010.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.