ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bonus payment business performance
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus payment business performance
Funny my mate got £1400 , I got £60 ....I feel so happy
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Bonus payment business performance
Que Dingo coming on and telling you to donate it if your not happy about it!spoodoo wrote:Funny my mate got £1400 , I got £60 ....I feel so happy
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
shearminator
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 25 Oct 2011, 15:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Bonus payment business performance
is it also true? we are due A bonus? with the new van share era?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Bonus payment business performance
Yes and No.shearminator wrote:is it also true? we are due A bonus? with the new van share era?
The 2010 agreement allowed for 2 payments totaling £1000 - this was paid out out colleagueshares and was linked to revisions one of which COULD be P&L.
There is no specific bonus for adopting P&L either nationally or locally, beyond those laid down in BT2010.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.