The plot thickens.
I asked justsayit,and they have only just got back to me.Email I got was received at 20:06,someone's working late.
Anyway...
I did point out the difference between the SSOW for OMV's and the Royal Mail Delivery Equipment Security Procedure doc...
Thank you for your email, I am sorry for the delay.
I have made some enquiries and I’m afraid that I cannot send you the internal document to an external address.
However, I have enclosed a link which can be accessed through the Royal Mail intranet. This can be accessed from a Royal Mail computer or laptop and will provide you with the information you are seeking. I hope you will understand why I cannot share this externally.
The link,without the http:// so you can see it properly...
iplatform.intranet.point/rmg/rm/operations/Across+the+Pipeline/Security/RM+Delivery+Equipment+Security+Procedure.htm
The link is for
Royal Mail Delivery Equipment Security Procedure which is what Fishy has quoted from,and i'm guessing that Fishy and us have the up to date one so...