AJ1987 wrote:
Gota be honest I thought exactly the same as you when reading that post. Im due to start next month and expect to be given the worst walk there or be shifted from pillar to post. It's only natural to expect the guys that've been there some time to have the pick in my opinion.
To be honest I also thought the same, however on day one I was given the easiest walk in the office, with five days training

and have been expecting to be kicked off it ever since ...but not yet... 11 months and counting.
The guy who trained me said to me that he comes in 40 mins early every day

and he would look forward to seeing me at 8.10am

From that day till this, I have not set foot in the place 1 minute earlier than 8.50 the time I start to get paid from.
However the walk is being absorbed into 2 other walks and 30 of us are being "re assigned duties within Royal Mail" when we finaly get our revision sorted ..... but apart from that its been a blast.