Vagueness I'm all too familiar with ft - well of late, I set off down the garden to one of the three sheds only to find that by the time I'm halfway there, not only have I forgotten which shed but what it was I was going for in the first place.fishtank wrote:It could cover disability,sex or age.all three or none of the above.dvbuk55 wrote:
I'm not quite sure what "in line with relevant legislation" means in this context, you would presume it means DDA because I don't know of any legislation to adjudicate between a fast or slow worker.
We did agree that this agreement's main weakness was it's vagueness DV.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
getting grief for being older.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: getting grief for being older.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: getting grief for being older.
... and this chap only had two ...dvbuk55 wrote: Vagueness I'm all too familiar with ft - well of late, I set off down the garden to one of the three sheds only to find that by the time I'm halfway there, not only have I forgotten which shed but what it was I was going for in the first place.I may put myself down for negotiator next time.

"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
Re: getting grief for being older.
He is going over 2-3 times a week and acording to the rep, managment have been sitting outside his house convinced he has been going home.R@YAL F@IL wrote:Is it that you are NOT completing your duties on time?wheresourmoney wrote:Hi everyone, we have a lad at work who, because he is older (61) than his loop partner(24) is being harrased by our dom for not keeping up with his partner, his loop partner has not informed on him, acording to the union they were being watched by managment,i read on this site recently that royal mail have finally excepted the fact that being older does make you slower than someone younger,trouble is i cant find where that info came from does anyone have any idea where i can get a copy (if one exists). Many thanks
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: getting grief for being older.
wheresourmoney wrote:He is going over 2-3 times a week and acording to the rep, managment have been sitting outside his house convinced he has been going home.R@YAL F@IL wrote:Is it that you are NOT completing your duties on time?wheresourmoney wrote:Hi everyone, we have a lad at work who, because he is older (61) than his loop partner(24) is being harrased by our dom for not keeping up with his partner, his loop partner has not informed on him, acording to the union they were being watched by managment,i read on this site recently that royal mail have finally excepted the fact that being older does make you slower than someone younger,trouble is i cant find where that info came from does anyone have any idea where i can get a copy (if one exists). Many thanks
is that not aH1 form