Sorry about thatRedyam wrote:A pair of used unwashed knickers in a see-through bag.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivered?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
You will not believe this but only last month a letter with a STAMP on
first class as well, no lies 
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
lekker
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 23 Oct 2008, 21:26
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
You must think we'd believe anything - stupid boy !R@YAL F@IL wrote:You will not believe this but only last month a letter with a STAMP onfirst class as well, no lies
-
brykins
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 14 Dec 2010, 14:33
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
Had a s/d on Saturday with a great big, re-lettered label on it saying "Dr Thrapps Penis Pump (Size Small)" in inch high letters. Had to 739 it so some bugger has to collect that from the delivery office now :-)
I assume it was a joke. At least I hope it as.
I assume it was a joke. At least I hope it as.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
Can't say ,I've signed the official secret sacked 
Bye
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
I delivered a turd once!
Now I've delivered to many a turd over the years but this was different.
It was for a right miserable spinster with a shrivelled fanny who'd complained to the nearby school about some of the kids.
It was their way of getting back.
Now I've delivered to many a turd over the years but this was different.
It was for a right miserable spinster with a shrivelled fanny who'd complained to the nearby school about some of the kids.
It was their way of getting back.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
4mph
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
When my brother graduated from uni, his graduation photos were sent to his registered home address, where I still lived with our parents. He had moved North to get work. My parents were away when the A4 "DO NOT BEND" photo package arrived. I duly redirected it, but only after attaching a label hastily bashed out on my dad's typewriter (yes, it was a while ago) "Yet another delivery from Plain & Brown Ltd, the truly discreet home pornography service".
My brother has never mentioned that, even after 30-odd years.
My brother has never mentioned that, even after 30-odd years.
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
-
GJ2
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07 May 2012, 19:36
- Gender: Male
-
thecyclingexpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
today, had a package that was clearly a pair of high-heeled shoes but was addressed to a mr.
be interested to see who turns up to pick it up after it was p739ed…
be interested to see who turns up to pick it up after it was p739ed…
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
It's not to a bloke in the north west is it,rite miserable bugger in an old people home,has a Collie dog,dog's nice though.thecyclingpostie wrote:today, had a package that was clearly a pair of high-heeled shoes but was addressed to a mr.
be interested to see who turns up to pick it up after it was p739ed…
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
da'bunny
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
Live worms YUK! I didn't realise untill the old man who received them told me he had got them for his garden wtf!?!?
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
Nothing wrong with that, I deliver loads of insects.........some of them even in packetsda'bunny wrote:Live worms YUK! I didn't realise untill the old man who received them told me he had got them for his garden wtf!?!?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
On another note..........today I delivered 4 Gold Group packets to various houses around my duty today........and not one for anyone under 65 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: What is the weirdest thing you (a postman) have delivere
A pair of underpants with a name and address written on the arse side.