ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by Stormproof »

Filled mine in this morning, told to hand it back.......posted :angel
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by Postman Plodd »

F/T did them this week and handed them back, we P/T haven't even been told about them.
thecyclingexpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 103
Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
Gender: Male

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by thecyclingexpostie »

got mine in the post today, filled it in and shoved it in a post box. any questions that could be cross referenced to guess the respondent were left 'prefer not to say'…
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by Theghost »

Every year we fill ours in and are given a raffle ticket to go in a draw for a day off.

Boss says they take 15 mins.

So i am guessing the workforce could book 15 min each overtime? 70 X 15 mins = 17h 30 m. So still robbing us,Should be 2 given a day off or one given 2 days off.
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by BoltonPostie »

Theghost wrote:Every year we fill ours in and are given a raffle ticket to go in a draw for a day off.

Boss says they take 15 mins.

So i am guessing the workforce could book 15 min each overtime? 70 X 15 mins = 17h 30 m. So still robbing us,Should be 2 given a day off or one given 2 days off.
f**k me what does he do when you want special leave a sponsored back rap?
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
solcat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 153
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:26

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by solcat »

Have'nt had one,not like I'm bothered :wave
jogga
Posts: 22
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 17:04

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by jogga »

Does anybody get the results of these surveys?
We certainly don’t in my office, call me a pessimist if you like but I think the managers don’t want the staff to know because it doesn’t put the company in a very good light
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Haven't had one.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by DGP1 »

It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.

It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.

It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
What really needs to be known is, firstly, what proportion of staff received the survey - and I would know nothing of it had I not read about it in Courier and on here -, secondly, what proportion of those received were completed and returned and, thirdly, if any were subsequently rejected as being too negative. :Very Happy
R@YAL F@IL
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by R@YAL F@IL »

jogga wrote:Does anybody get the results of these surveys?
We certainly don’t in my office, call me a pessimist if you like but I think the managers don’t want the staff to know because it doesn’t put the company in a very good light
I knew the results before filling mine out :whistle
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by DGP1 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.

It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
What really needs to be known is, firstly, what proportion of staff received the survey - and I would know nothing of it had I not read about it in Courier and on here -, secondly, what proportion of those received were completed and returned and, thirdly, if any were subsequently rejected as being too negative. :Very Happy
They were left in a pile for us to lift ourselves..............I saw most of the office leaving the meeting without one so if many are returned then I would be suspicious (of course they'll never sack managers for filling in multiple forms).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
4mph
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??

Post by 4mph »

Envelope? Envelope??? We were handed ours in WTL, told to fill 'em there and then and hand 'em straight back to manager. Envelope?