ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Filled mine in this morning, told to hand it back.......posted 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
F/T did them this week and handed them back, we P/T haven't even been told about them.
-
thecyclingexpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
got mine in the post today, filled it in and shoved it in a post box. any questions that could be cross referenced to guess the respondent were left 'prefer not to say'…
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Every year we fill ours in and are given a raffle ticket to go in a draw for a day off.
Boss says they take 15 mins.
So i am guessing the workforce could book 15 min each overtime? 70 X 15 mins = 17h 30 m. So still robbing us,Should be 2 given a day off or one given 2 days off.
Boss says they take 15 mins.
So i am guessing the workforce could book 15 min each overtime? 70 X 15 mins = 17h 30 m. So still robbing us,Should be 2 given a day off or one given 2 days off.
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
f**k me what does he do when you want special leave a sponsored back rap?Theghost wrote:Every year we fill ours in and are given a raffle ticket to go in a draw for a day off.
Boss says they take 15 mins.
So i am guessing the workforce could book 15 min each overtime? 70 X 15 mins = 17h 30 m. So still robbing us,Should be 2 given a day off or one given 2 days off.
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
solcat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:26
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Have'nt had one,not like I'm bothered 
-
jogga
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 17:04
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Does anybody get the results of these surveys?
We certainly don’t in my office, call me a pessimist if you like but I think the managers don’t want the staff to know because it doesn’t put the company in a very good light
We certainly don’t in my office, call me a pessimist if you like but I think the managers don’t want the staff to know because it doesn’t put the company in a very good light
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Haven't had one.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.
It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
What really needs to be known is, firstly, what proportion of staff received the survey - and I would know nothing of it had I not read about it in Courier and on here -, secondly, what proportion of those received were completed and returned and, thirdly, if any were subsequently rejected as being too negative.DGP1 wrote:It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.
It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
I knew the results before filling mine outjogga wrote:Does anybody get the results of these surveys?
We certainly don’t in my office, call me a pessimist if you like but I think the managers don’t want the staff to know because it doesn’t put the company in a very good light
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
They were left in a pile for us to lift ourselves..............I saw most of the office leaving the meeting without one so if many are returned then I would be suspicious (of course they'll never sack managers for filling in multiple forms).Lounge Lizard wrote:What really needs to be known is, firstly, what proportion of staff received the survey - and I would know nothing of it had I not read about it in Courier and on here -, secondly, what proportion of those received were completed and returned and, thirdly, if any were subsequently rejected as being too negative.DGP1 wrote:It depends on how bad the surveys are, if they're really bad or if they haven't been filled in then I doubt they'll be published.
It would be interesting to see how many where returned in my office because not many where taken by staff (especially after the manager had a hissy fit over them), I'd be surprised of 5% filled them in.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
4mph
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Annual Employee Survey .... dodgy ??
Envelope? Envelope??? We were handed ours in WTL, told to fill 'em there and then and hand 'em straight back to manager. Envelope?