ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:That might explain why you aren't Billy's speechwriter.......

Here's another that might be appropriate:

I believe in this and it's been tested by research
He who f***s nuns will later join the church.
I think you made that up clash :Very Happy
nope not made up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwzMuuGOsVI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About 1:09
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by fishtank »

A lifetime serving one CSS machine is ten times worse than prison.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by clashcityrocker »

If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine :hmmmm now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine :hmmmm now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
dv mate, I hope you're not thinking of cheating on me :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine :hmmmm now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
dv mate, I hope you're not thinking of cheating on me :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
You know me DG, practice makes perfect, couple of bags over her head and who would know the difference from behind :chuckle :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine :hmmmm now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
dv mate, I hope you're not thinking of cheating on me :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
You know me DG, practice makes perfect, couple of bags over her head and who would know the difference from behind :chuckle :chuckle
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by chunk »

Any holes a goal ...
but surely this is new found land of depravity.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by dvbuk55 »

chunk wrote:Any holes a goal ...
but surely this is new found land of depravity.
Not for the likes of us :Very Happy .............how come we haven't seen you in the naughty room? :wave
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Billy's Speech: CWU Annual Conference 2012

Post by chunk »

I like to stay on moral high ground. :angel
but it's very lonely right up here. :wave
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....