ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771 Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch
Post
by TrueBlueTerrier » 25 Apr 2012, 16:48
dvbuk55 wrote: clashcityrocker wrote: That might explain why you aren't Billy's speechwriter.......
Here's another that might be appropriate:
I believe in this and it's been tested by research
He who f***s nuns will later join the church.
I think you made that up clash
nope not made up -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwzMuuGOsVI " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
About 1:09
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732 Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male
Post
by fishtank » 25 Apr 2012, 18:41
A lifetime serving one CSS machine is ten times worse than prison.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736 Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville
Post
by clashcityrocker » 25 Apr 2012, 19:36
If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 25 Apr 2012, 19:40
clashcityrocker wrote: If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine
now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
DGP1
Posts: 15551 Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus
Post
by DGP1 » 25 Apr 2012, 20:46
dvbuk55 wrote: clashcityrocker wrote: If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine
now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
dv mate, I hope you're not thinking of cheating on me
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 25 Apr 2012, 21:20
DGP1 wrote: dvbuk55 wrote: clashcityrocker wrote: If Moya Greene flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway.
Moya Greene - limousine
now that rhymes.........I'll bet it's a good ride...............the limousine of course.
dv mate, I hope you're not thinking of cheating on me
You know me DG, practice makes perfect, couple of bags over her head and who would know the difference from behind
DGP1
Posts: 15551 Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus
Post
by DGP1 » 25 Apr 2012, 21:22
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
chunk
Posts: 957 Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male
Post
by chunk » 27 Apr 2012, 20:01
Any holes a goal ...
but surely this is new found land of depravity.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 27 Apr 2012, 20:14
chunk wrote: Any holes a goal ...
but surely this is new found land of depravity.
Not for the likes of us
.............how come we haven't seen you in the naughty room?
chunk
Posts: 957 Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male
Post
by chunk » 27 Apr 2012, 20:45
I like to stay on moral high ground.
but it's very lonely right up here.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....