There must be some sort of generator on the front door of my office because I have those symptomsTrueBlueTerrier wrote: Infrasound can cause bizarre effects, including nausea, extreme fear or awe, anxiety and chills. Researchers also believe it affects vision by causing vibrations of the eyeball.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Der der der der der der der der................who you gonna call GHOST BUSTERS
And are you sure it's postypie and not something else?
And are you sure it's postypie and not something else?
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
My office was exorcised by the local white witch. It didn't work though. There is still a strange entity that appears every couple of days or so, leaves people feeling uneasy, then disappears.
It's either a ghost or the DOM , I'm not sure which, but it's white and eerie!

It's either a ghost or the DOM , I'm not sure which, but it's white and eerie!
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
What's the cwu protocol regards to ghosts? Do we treat them like dogs in gardens......don't enter.

-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Ghosts and the CWUsteven100 wrote:What's the cwu protocol regards to ghosts? Do we treat them like dogs in gardens......don't enter.![]()
-
madmartin
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Maybe this guy was trying royal mails new idea for faster deliveries, walking through walls.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
The good news for recent recruits is -even if your office is festooned with the spectral apparitions of postmen with their BSA Bantams ,seniority no longer applies.dvbuk55 wrote:Ghosts and the CWUsteven100 wrote:What's the cwu protocol regards to ghosts? Do we treat them like dogs in gardens......don't enter.![]()
I think the protocol is "take their money and totally ignore them"
Bye
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
madmartin wrote:Maybe this guy was trying royal mails new idea for faster deliveries, walking through walls.

clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
I've never seen a ghost in my life. Not saying I don't believe in them, I just trust my own eyes and ears. I do see plenty of odd things out the corner of my eye from time to time but when I turn to look nothing is there so it's obviously nothing. Why is it always people see "ghosts" out the corner of their eyes or in dark poorly lit areas, or when they are drunk/tired/half-asleep/over worked?
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
The Dartford Tunnel?gfboots wrote:I believe in ghosts,all a ghost is ,is that somone has died there and refuses to go into the tunnel----just tell him/her to go through the tunnel!! he might think he is still alive!(they cant hurt you!).
And of course they can't hurt you, because they don't exist, just as the afterlife, heaven, hell, god, colleague shares and bonuses don't exist.
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
It was me,WoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
Johnny Remo
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 07:24
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
You must be crazy to believe in ghosts. Isn't there a clause in our contracts that says insanity can be a reason for dismissal?
Oh, wait a minute - I'm wrong...
....there's no Sanity Clause...
...coat on, door open...
Oh, wait a minute - I'm wrong...
....there's no Sanity Clause...
...coat on, door open...
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
I saw Gloria Gaynor's ghost on delivery once
At first I was afraid, I was petrified!
but she told me i will survive!
At first I was afraid, I was petrified!
but she told me i will survive!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Once in the Mail Centre I thought I saw a Ghost in the Machine.
Should I have called The Police?
Should I have called The Police?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.