Yes I'm the young one with the big gun......you know the old yankee marine saying............this is my rifle this is my GunStormproof wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:You cheeky sod!clashcityrocker wrote:The Boer War?dvbuk55 wrote:I was stabbed in the knee with a bayonet once...............it hurt but it didn't do a lot of good.I'm not that old, it wasn't in an operational situation either, it was what you might call a difference of opinion...not that I am confrontational - the circumstances meant I couldn't seek medical advice either........but it healed up nicely - you can barely see the scar!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Acupuncture
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Acupuncture
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: Acupuncture
hihihi
On a serious note, it did work for my old mam, but she did have to go every couple of weeks.
On a serious note, it did work for my old mam, but she did have to go every couple of weeks.
-
paulsmd
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 12 Oct 2008, 09:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Acupuncture
I had acupressure about six times & it work fine for me.POSTMAN wrote:Anyone ever had this,especially on neck,back or shoulders?
Please go to http://www.daiwaryu.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this man is very good if you live in the Ip post code.
-
bydand91
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 18:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: Acupuncture
Worked for me.
Had a few treatments on my shoulder along with physio and have been free of the problem for a while now. Depends on the the type you get and wether your in the right frame of mind.

