ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Acupuncture

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Acupuncture

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:I was stabbed in the knee with a bayonet once...............it hurt but it didn't do a lot of good.
The Boer War?
You cheeky sod! :chuckle I'm not that old, it wasn't in an operational situation either, it was what you might call a difference of opinion...not that I am confrontational - the circumstances meant I couldn't seek medical advice either........but it healed up nicely - you can barely see the scar!
Image
Yes I'm the young one with the big gun......you know the old yankee marine saying............this is my rifle this is my Gun
mazza111
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 877
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Female

Re: Acupuncture

Post by mazza111 »

hihihi

On a serious note, it did work for my old mam, but she did have to go every couple of weeks.
KDHULL
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Acupuncture

Post by KDHULL »

Image

just don't overdo it!
paulsmd
Posts: 88
Joined: 12 Oct 2008, 09:04
Gender: Male

Re: Acupuncture

Post by paulsmd »

POSTMAN wrote:Anyone ever had this,especially on neck,back or shoulders?
I had acupressure about six times & it work fine for me.
Please go to http://www.daiwaryu.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this man is very good if you live in the Ip post code.
bydand91
Posts: 69
Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 18:57
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: Acupuncture

Post by bydand91 »

Worked for me. :dance Had a few treatments on my shoulder along with physio and have been free of the problem for a while now. Depends on the the type you get and wether your in the right frame of mind.