ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Popcorn tomorrow?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by DGP1 »

fng wrote:Well that was 10 minutes I'll never get back !! I would rather of worked !!!!
You did work for those 10 minutes, it doesn't matter if it's inside or outside it's all work :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
happyhippo
Posts: 105
Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 17:47
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by happyhippo »

Now our office is p and l when do I get work time learning? Seeing as I start my shift at 9.30 everyday when we are scheduled to leave the office when it goes to plan that is. I guess RM does not want to educate me about my rights and responsibilities anymore.
Chimps_tea_party
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by Chimps_tea_party »

All this s**t on top of having the Courier.
Retired ex- Royal Mail.
twobags
Posts: 299
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 18:49
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by twobags »

i thought we were hard up what a waste of money and a lot of money at that,to me it highlighted what type of people are running the business and where else the money is going apart from managers bonuses and docket grabbing a holes ,what a complete waste of time kin ell :crazy: :shock:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fishtank »

This week's episode was so thrilling i've forgotten most of what it was about.
I do remember something about a guy in the TA who's been posted to Afghanistan,some idiot holding up a letter and something about someone who has done 30 years.
I'm not sure if it's the repetition propaganda or the love bombing but i think i may have Stockholm Syndrome.
Does anyone know if i am covered under the Equality Act?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by DGP1 »

We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie :nervous ).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie :nervous ).
:hmmmm Batman the movie?............are you sure it wasn't "Batman the Friday night role playing" :whistle

Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie :nervous ).
:hmmmm Batman the movie?............are you sure it wasn't "Batman the Friday night role playing" :whistle

Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say :chuckle
Image
No, definitely the movie.............the other movies I use my Spiderman outfit :nervous

And I thought the 'cock ups' was limited to the naughty room :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie :nervous ).
:hmmmm Batman the movie?............are you sure it wasn't "Batman the Friday night role playing" :whistle

Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say :chuckle
Image
No, definitely the movie.............the other movies I use my Spiderman outfit :nervous

And I thought the 'cock ups' was limited to the naughty room :wink:
Well not whilst I've been in there :shock: :whistle