You did work for those 10 minutes, it doesn't matter if it's inside or outside it's all workfng wrote:Well that was 10 minutes I'll never get back !! I would rather of worked !!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Popcorn tomorrow?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
happyhippo
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 17:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
Now our office is p and l when do I get work time learning? Seeing as I start my shift at 9.30 everyday when we are scheduled to leave the office when it goes to plan that is. I guess RM does not want to educate me about my rights and responsibilities anymore.
-
Chimps_tea_party
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
- Gender: Male
-
twobags
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 18:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
i thought we were hard up what a waste of money and a lot of money at that,to me it highlighted what type of people are running the business and where else the money is going apart from managers bonuses and docket grabbing a holes ,what a complete waste of time kin ell

-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
This week's episode was so thrilling i've forgotten most of what it was about.
I do remember something about a guy in the TA who's been posted to Afghanistan,some idiot holding up a letter and something about someone who has done 30 years.
I'm not sure if it's the repetition propaganda or the love bombing but i think i may have Stockholm Syndrome.
Does anyone know if i am covered under the Equality Act?
I do remember something about a guy in the TA who's been posted to Afghanistan,some idiot holding up a letter and something about someone who has done 30 years.
I'm not sure if it's the repetition propaganda or the love bombing but i think i may have Stockholm Syndrome.
Does anyone know if i am covered under the Equality Act?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie
).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie).
Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
dvbuk55 wrote:DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie).
Batman the movie?............are you sure it wasn't "Batman the Friday night role playing"
![]()
Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say
No, definitely the movie.............the other movies I use my Spiderman outfit
And I thought the 'cock ups' was limited to the naughty room
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Popcorn tomorrow?
Well not whilst I've been in thereDGP1 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:DGP1 wrote:We just get our own ones, you know the ones that our wonderful managers think will make them look good (some sort of WCM thing tbh I tuned out and started thinking about Batman the movie).
Batman the movie?............are you sure it wasn't "Batman the Friday night role playing"
![]()
Haven't seen any of them but they've been shown here...............but today was the vote on the revision which was endorsed and we are due to go live on the 26th, can't wait for the cock ups to appear...............impossible I hear you say
No, definitely the movie.............the other movies I use my Spiderman outfit![]()
And I thought the 'cock ups' was limited to the naughty room