The very image I had in my mindTeeferTiger wrote:Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony taildvbuk55 wrote:And what are you wearing today teefs...........TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
uniformdating.com ...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniformdating.com ...
It's been a long time since your Elvis has left the buildingdvbuk55 wrote:The very image I had in my mindTeeferTiger wrote:Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony taildvbuk55 wrote:And what are you wearing today teefs...........TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........
...............Elvis has left the building
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
DGP1 wrote:It's been a long time since your Elvis has left the buildingdvbuk55 wrote:The very image I had in my mindTeeferTiger wrote:Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony taildvbuk55 wrote:And what are you wearing today teefs...........TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........
...............Elvis has left the building
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Don't laugh at his Elvis.TeeferTiger wrote:
The Vegas years might not have been kind to him but in his prime he could really hold his own...and he frequently did.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
And for all you Elvis fans...........the Video is still available..............you need a long player because it's a fair lengthfishtank wrote:Don't laugh at his Elvis.TeeferTiger wrote:
The Vegas years might not have been kind to him but in his prime he could really hold his own...and he frequently did.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Elvis? We haven't had an Elvisesk thread for ages. 
Where's Clash?
Where's Clash?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
He's digging out his white jump suit with the sequins and broad belt with the obligatory pendantPOSTMAN wrote:Elvis? We haven't had an Elvisesk thread for ages.
Where's Clash?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniformdating.com ...
I see you were back again today Fishfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag dayStormproof wrote:I see you were back again today Fishfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniformdating.com ...
I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends updvbuk55 wrote:I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag dayStormproof wrote:I see you were back again today Fishfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Except for the jockstrap..................what do they call it in Ireland DGDGP1 wrote:I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends updvbuk55 wrote:I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag dayStormproof wrote:I see you were back again today Fishfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniformdating.com ...
I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our placeDGP1 wrote:I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends updvbuk55 wrote:I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag dayStormproof wrote:I see you were back again today Fishfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
You never made a move.Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place
I waited and waited,gave you the "eyes" and everything.
Nothing.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniformdating.com ...
You mean, you never made a movefishtank wrote:You never made a move.Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place
I waited and waited,gave you the "eyes" and everything.
Nothing.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum