ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniformdating.com ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
And what are you wearing today teefs........... :hmmmm ................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........ :angel
Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony tail :Very Happy
The very image I had in my mind :shock: ...............Elvis has left the building :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
And what are you wearing today teefs........... :hmmmm ................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........ :angel
Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony tail :Very Happy
The very image I had in my mind :shock: ...............Elvis has left the building :Very Happy
It's been a long time since your Elvis has left the building :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
And what are you wearing today teefs........... :hmmmm ................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........ :angel
Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony tail :Very Happy
The very image I had in my mind :shock: ...............Elvis has left the building :Very Happy
It's been a long time since your Elvis has left the building :wink:
:oops:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

:chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by fishtank »

TeeferTiger wrote::chuckle
Don't laugh at his Elvis.
The Vegas years might not have been kind to him but in his prime he could really hold his own...and he frequently did. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::chuckle
Don't laugh at his Elvis.
The Vegas years might not have been kind to him but in his prime he could really hold his own...and he frequently did. :nervous
And for all you Elvis fans...........the Video is still available..............you need a long player because it's a fair length :whistle
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by POSTMAN »

Elvis? We haven't had an Elvisesk thread for ages. :nana
Where's Clash?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:Elvis? We haven't had an Elvisesk thread for ages. :nana
Where's Clash?
He's digging out his white jump suit with the sequins and broad belt with the obligatory pendant :angel
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
I see you were back again today Fish :wink:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
I see you were back again today Fish :wink:
I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag day :cuppa
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
I see you were back again today Fish :wink:
I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag day :cuppa
I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends up :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
I see you were back again today Fish :wink:
I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag day :cuppa
I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends up :nervous
Except for the jockstrap..................what do they call it in Ireland DG :angel
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
I see you were back again today Fish :wink:
I can't have been ft, stormproof...............Friday is his dressed in drag day :cuppa
I thought Friday was his naked day............or is that just how he ends up :nervous
I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by fishtank »

Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
You never made a move.
I waited and waited,gave you the "eyes" and everything.
Nothing. :so there
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
You never made a move.
I waited and waited,gave you the "eyes" and everything.
Nothing. :so there
You mean, you never made a move :so there
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum