ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ten years service
-
buster01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 21:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
u can pick it up on your way from the office at the end of your shift, no ceremony. then carefully place in nearest skip. what the fk you want a "thanks for takin it in the ass award" for anyway??????????????????
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Ten years service
fishtank wrote:There's the crapola....
A block of plastic and a cheap pen wahey.![]()
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Ten years service
Thats right Stokesy a tie pin
Now i remember.
I will admit to having my 10 and 20 yr framed certs propped against the wall on my computer desk.
I don’t know if I feel any pride in them or not.
I think it shows that I have stuck at job for a long time.
Is that because iam lazy though ? Dunno
Now i remember.
I will admit to having my 10 and 20 yr framed certs propped against the wall on my computer desk.
I don’t know if I feel any pride in them or not.
Is that because iam lazy though ? Dunno
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
Yes, it's because you are lazykrussel wrote:Thats right Stokesy a tie pin![]()
Now i remember.![]()
I will admit to having my 10 and 20 yr framed certs propped against the wall on my computer desk.![]()
I don’t know if I feel any pride in them or not.I think it shows that I have stuck at job for a long time.
Is that because iam lazy though ? Dunno
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Ten years service
In a way i think we are. When the job was easy it was one thing but we have kind of hung in there for the last 10 years hoping for a miracle of some sorts. In the older days, by now with 24 years, I would have been on an easy 1.45 rural instead of a 5 hr trolley slog.dvbuk55 wrote:Yes, it's because you are lazykrussel wrote:Thats right Stokesy a tie pin![]()
Now i remember.![]()
I will admit to having my 10 and 20 yr framed certs propped against the wall on my computer desk.![]()
I don’t know if I feel any pride in them or not.I think it shows that I have stuck at job for a long time.
Is that because iam lazy though ? Dunno![]()
![]()
![]()
but does that mean all of us over 20 years are lazy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
Well I'd love to use that myself but I have always been lazy, not for the last ten years but for the last 50 years - I even had an easy paper roundkrussel wrote:In a way i think we are. When the job was easy it was one thing but we have kind of hung in there for the last 10 years hoping for a miracle of some sorts. In the older days, by now with 24 years, I would have been on an easy 1.45 rural instead of a 5 hr trolley slog.dvbuk55 wrote:Yes, it's because you are lazykrussel wrote:Thats right Stokesy a tie pin![]()
Now i remember.![]()
I will admit to having my 10 and 20 yr framed certs propped against the wall on my computer desk.![]()
I don’t know if I feel any pride in them or not.I think it shows that I have stuck at job for a long time.
Is that because iam lazy though ? Dunno![]()
![]()
![]()
but does that mean all of us over 20 years are lazy
-
PostieWithTheMostie!
- Posts: 322
- Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 18:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
How many years Service on Death~Row before you get an extra weeks holiday, bringing your Hols up to 5 weeks per year??? Is it 10 years, 15 or 20???
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
After 20 years its 6 weeks.
-
haveagojoe
- Posts: 159
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 18:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: You Guess
Re: Ten years service
Cheap pen, cheap picture frame and loss of my seniorority due to this stupid revision.

-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Ten years service
Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
Yeah but...actually forget it.DGP1 wrote:Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.![]()
![]()
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Ten years service
That would be both of us getting that moanPOSTMAN wrote:Yeah but...actually forget it.DGP1 wrote:Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
Well I couldn't afford to pay for themDGP1 wrote:That would be both of us getting that moanPOSTMAN wrote:Yeah but...actually forget it.DGP1 wrote:Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Ten years service
There wasn't inside toilets when you starteddvbuk55 wrote:Well I couldn't afford to pay for themDGP1 wrote:That would be both of us getting that moanPOSTMAN wrote:Yeah but...actually forget it.DGP1 wrote:Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.![]()
![]()
and the system wasn't running when I joined and of course you really get an extra couple of weeks a year anyway
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten years service
Toilets? You mean the shovel and a handful of dock leaves................not even a thunderboxDGP1 wrote:There wasn't inside toilets when you starteddvbuk55 wrote:Well I couldn't afford to pay for themDGP1 wrote:That would be both of us getting that moanPOSTMAN wrote:Yeah but...actually forget it.DGP1 wrote:Just buy them FFS, I've had 6 since not long after I started............love having leavedvbuk55 wrote:After 20 years its 6 weeks.![]()
![]()
and the system wasn't running when I joined and of course you really get an extra couple of weeks a year anyway
