ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniformdating.com ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

BettySwollocks wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I'm single and I certainly would'nt want to date most the people I work with :nervous
By uniform I guess they mean 'proper uniform' not some scruffy piece of cheap tatt, which includes us and most shops/factories.
met my girl through a dating website, and she kinda likes me in uniform,
well....she likes to empty my sack anyway :wink:
Judging from the avatar betty it hasn't happened in quite a while :left:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!

But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!

But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one :chuckle
Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Stormproof wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!

But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one :chuckle
Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!
They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!

But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one :chuckle
Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!
They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lol
Oh I wouldn't say that teefs, I mean who could forget the catwoman upvc uniform, the nurses uniform, the french maids uniform, the miss whiplash uniform.............well the list is endless :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!

But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one :chuckle
Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!
They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lol
Oh I wouldn't say that teefs, I mean who could forget the catwoman upvc uniform, the nurses uniform, the french maids uniform, the miss whiplash uniform.............well the list is endless :angel
Oh crap..............I've just have those lovely flashbacks again :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by krussel »

Here we go again :nana

The naughty room is already overflowing with the empty "sack" ref :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

:roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
And what are you wearing today teefs........... :hmmmm ................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........ :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
Personally I've been in many places but I can't remember Corrigible...............do you still have the photos? :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by fishtank »

Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office :angel

I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare. :whistle
She said FIT not FISH :roll:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
Personally I've been in many places but I can't remember Corrigible...............do you still have the photos? :nervous :chuckle
Not that could be shown on here - try the nude, lewd and tattooed website :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote::roll: You lot are incorrigible! lol
And what are you wearing today teefs........... :hmmmm ................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........ :angel
Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony tail :Very Happy
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?