Judging from the avatar betty it hasn't happened in quite a whileBettySwollocks wrote:met my girl through a dating website, and she kinda likes me in uniform,Stormproof wrote:I'm single and I certainly would'nt want to date most the people I work with![]()
By uniform I guess they mean 'proper uniform' not some scruffy piece of cheap tatt, which includes us and most shops/factories.
well....she likes to empty my sack anyway
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
uniformdating.com ...
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: uniformdating.com ...
I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: uniformdating.com ...
They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lolStormproof wrote:Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Oh I wouldn't say that teefs, I mean who could forget the catwoman upvc uniform, the nurses uniform, the french maids uniform, the miss whiplash uniform.............well the list is endlessTeeferTiger wrote:They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lolStormproof wrote:Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Oh crap..............I've just have those lovely flashbacks againdvbuk55 wrote:Oh I wouldn't say that teefs, I mean who could forget the catwoman upvc uniform, the nurses uniform, the french maids uniform, the miss whiplash uniform.............well the list is endlessTeeferTiger wrote:They've already seen the pics on ere, nothing special! lolStormproof wrote:Dont say that you'll set DGP & DVB off.....again!!!TeeferTiger wrote:I met my hubby on an online dating site, but it wasn't that one!
But I have other uniforms to wear than the RM one
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Here we go again
The naughty room is already overflowing with the empty "sack" ref
The naughty room is already overflowing with the empty "sack" ref
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
And what are you wearing today teefs...........TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Personally I've been in many places but I can't remember Corrigible...............do you still have the photos?TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniformdating.com ...
She said FIT not FISHfishtank wrote:Stormproof wrote:Saw a fit bloke at work this morning, shame he's not based at my office
I just popped in to see how you were.
There was no need to stare.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Not that could be shown on here - try the nude, lewd and tattooed websiteDGP1 wrote:Personally I've been in many places but I can't remember Corrigible...............do you still have the photos?TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: uniformdating.com ...
Blue cardigan, white vest top, black leggings and blue (suede-yes, really) shoes. Hair is tied back into a pony taildvbuk55 wrote:And what are you wearing today teefs...........TeeferTiger wrote:You lot are incorrigible! lol
................no don't tell us........let us guess, I'm going to let DG go first............I have this image........
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?