ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missorts
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Missorts
Sorry if it was a rhetorical question but its not me you should be asking. I just deliver the consequences.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
muzzy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Id prepped a mis-sort flat into my frame today, 40 Crofton Park, which I dont do, but 40 Crofton Avenue I do. Luckily spotted it before going through the wrong letterbox, as luck would have it I have to walk past 40 Crofton Park on my way back to the office, so i delivered it, sorted.
-
RTP
- Posts: 863
- Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
I'm with DGP on this one.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
He's on a rural (how many dp's do you think he's got) and he has a van.RTP wrote:A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Missorts
600POSTMAN wrote:He's on a rural (how many dp's do you think he's got) and he has a van.RTP wrote:A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
That's a lot aint it,not that i'm well verced with rurals,our 4hr walks haven't that much.DGP1 wrote:600POSTMAN wrote:He's on a rural (how many dp's do you think he's got) and he has a van.RTP wrote:A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
And not a single missort either?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Missorts
Don't you start with all your London talkPOSTMAN wrote:That's a lot aint it,not that i'm well verced with rurals,our 4hr walks haven't that much.DGP1 wrote:600POSTMAN wrote:He's on a rural (how many dp's do you think he's got) and he has a van.RTP wrote:A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
And not a single missort either?
I only don't have missorts for other deliveries but sometimes even I do the odd one, it's just that I always redeliver them.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
I've always taken them back and put them in the frame or sorting, nothings ever been said...
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Missorts
Had one today.DGP1 wrote:Don't you start with all your London talkPOSTMAN wrote:That's a lot aint it,not that i'm well verced with rurals,our 4hr walks haven't that much.DGP1 wrote:600POSTMAN wrote:He's on a rural (how many dp's do you think he's got) and he has a van.RTP wrote:A lot of people are leaving themselves wide open. For all they know the 'missort' could be a test letter.
I'm with DGP on this one.
And not a single missort either?![]()
I only don't have missorts for other deliveries but sometimes even I do the odd one, it's just that I always redeliver them.
Exactly the same address, just wrong postcode.
(Both postcodes have the same area names)
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one