ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

new pay number/slip

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
muzzy
Posts: 220
Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by muzzy »

Yep tore mine in half too!
scoobydo79
Posts: 2060
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by scoobydo79 »

fishtank wrote:I don't have to open mine.
I have someone that does it for me.
I'll let you know if she tears it in half. :nervous

Will You get a rise????? :nervous
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by dvbuk55 »

scoobydo79 wrote:
fishtank wrote:I don't have to open mine.
I have someone that does it for me.
I'll let you know if she tears it in half. :nervous

Will You get a rise????? :nervous
It'll depend how big the "packet" is I would have thought.
Dee Plish
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 282
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
Gender: Male
Location: Atop many steps

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by Dee Plish »

Tore mine in half as well!

Also, the printing inside the slip is very poor, too faint to read almost. Somebody must be on a bonus for saving ink.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by arnold cheshire »

Dee Plish wrote:Tore mine in half as well!

Also, the printing inside the slip is very poor, too faint to read almost. Somebody must be on a bonus for saving ink.
they could save ink by stopping advertising post office home phone in the bottom left section
ghostgirl
Posts: 157
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:44

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by ghostgirl »

Got new payslip but same pay number!
Island991
Posts: 24
Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 23:24
Gender: Male

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by Island991 »

Another torn in half. Can we get compensation for the distress caused?! I'm half the man I used to be. :cool
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by RedBagMan »

Try ripping the sides off ... and then TURNING IT OVER and READING THE WORDS :d'oh!

Worked for me ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

new wageslips ?

Post by comeracing »

the new wageslips are awful,the paper is wafer thin,the ink is lighter, a complete joke,the old ones were much better another cost cutting idea no doubt,oh yes most of our office me included opened them the same as the old ones and ripped them nearly in half,go on folks admit it you did the same :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh!
007
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:54
Gender: Male

Re: new wageslips ?

Post by 007 »

New wage slips. Next will a new pay number?. I've been told BT have got thiers.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by POSTMAN »

Topics merged.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: new wageslips ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

007 wrote:New wage slips. Next will a new pay number?. I've been told BT have got thiers.

With the new payslips you DO get a new pay number - so best check if you got a new slip recently.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: new pay number

Post by Caniel »

5plusbonusball wrote:
we are having new pay slips
Got my new payslip today , opened it as usual and it tore in half!
Yeah me too, loads of people in the office did as well lol
not me
Posts: 2735
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
Gender: Female
Location: Uranus

Re: new pay number/slip

Post by not me »

dave72 wrote:
kazordoon wrote:cycle2work deductions are showing now in the new payslip.
I was wondering if they had forgotten to deduct it when i got my bike one year ago. no chance.
I always thought they had forget to take my payments too, I rang HR to check after 12 months, they were taking them but I had no record on my payslip. I am glad they are putting them on the new slips, I am about to start my 2nd cycle2work scheme so it will be easier to keep track of the payments.

Will take me another 14 years to remember my new pay number though :arrrghhh

still not showing for me