ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
new pay number/slip
-
muzzy
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: new pay number/slip
Yep tore mine in half too!
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: new pay number/slip
fishtank wrote:I don't have to open mine.
I have someone that does it for me.
I'll let you know if she tears it in half.
Will You get a rise?????
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: new pay number/slip
It'll depend how big the "packet" is I would have thought.scoobydo79 wrote:fishtank wrote:I don't have to open mine.
I have someone that does it for me.
I'll let you know if she tears it in half.
Will You get a rise?????
-
Dee Plish
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: Atop many steps
Re: new pay number/slip
Tore mine in half as well!
Also, the printing inside the slip is very poor, too faint to read almost. Somebody must be on a bonus for saving ink.
Also, the printing inside the slip is very poor, too faint to read almost. Somebody must be on a bonus for saving ink.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: new pay number/slip
they could save ink by stopping advertising post office home phone in the bottom left sectionDee Plish wrote:Tore mine in half as well!
Also, the printing inside the slip is very poor, too faint to read almost. Somebody must be on a bonus for saving ink.
-
ghostgirl
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:44
Re: new pay number/slip
Got new payslip but same pay number!
-
Island991
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 23:24
- Gender: Male
Re: new pay number/slip
Another torn in half. Can we get compensation for the distress caused?! I'm half the man I used to be. 
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: new pay number/slip
Try ripping the sides off ... and then TURNING IT OVER and READING THE WORDS
Worked for me ...
Worked for me ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
new wageslips ?
the new wageslips are awful,the paper is wafer thin,the ink is lighter, a complete joke,the old ones were much better another cost cutting idea no doubt,oh yes most of our office me included opened them the same as the old ones and ripped them nearly in half,go on folks admit it you did the same

-
007
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:54
- Gender: Male
Re: new wageslips ?
New wage slips. Next will a new pay number?. I've been told BT have got thiers.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: new pay number/slip
Topics merged.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: new wageslips ?
007 wrote:New wage slips. Next will a new pay number?. I've been told BT have got thiers.
With the new payslips you DO get a new pay number - so best check if you got a new slip recently.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: new pay number
Yeah me too, loads of people in the office did as well lol5plusbonusball wrote:Got my new payslip today , opened it as usual and it tore in half!we are having new pay slips
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: new pay number/slip
dave72 wrote:I always thought they had forget to take my payments too, I rang HR to check after 12 months, they were taking them but I had no record on my payslip. I am glad they are putting them on the new slips, I am about to start my 2nd cycle2work scheme so it will be easier to keep track of the payments.kazordoon wrote:cycle2work deductions are showing now in the new payslip.
I was wondering if they had forgotten to deduct it when i got my bike one year ago. no chance.
Will take me another 14 years to remember my new pay number though
still not showing for me