But I'd know to contact the person and get their right address, rather than assume they got it... And I'd find someone else to post one to instead. I don't send cards to the same people every year...fishtank wrote:Which would not be a smart business move by Royal Mail.TeeferTiger wrote:So I know not to bother sending one again the next year...fishtank wrote:To be honest why would you want your Christmas cards back?
They are of no use to you.
It would be an unnecessary drain on the company returning them to sender.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
xmas cards
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: xmas cards
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas cards
The volume of wrong addresses is reducing by 10% year on year.TeeferTiger wrote: But I'd know to contact the person and get their right address,
I blame facebook.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: xmas cards
I blame old people dieing and not sending cards anymore...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: xmas cards
Nonsense - of course you want them back, you stick them back in the box the following year and then swear blind you sent onefishtank wrote:To be honest why would you want your Christmas cards back?
They are of no use to you.
It would be an unnecessary drain on the company returning them to sender.