ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Male order uniform order form questions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by fishtank »

DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:I'm proud of you DGP...for staying out of the gutter for once. :shock:
You should have seen how long that took me.............all those other more........unsuitable ones :angel
I hope you kept them...for future reference.
Stick them in that folder in the naughty room with the rest. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TeeferTiger »

Or there's this one... In me sick bowl hat!!
Image
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:Or there's this one... In me sick bowl hat!!
Image
Do you still give the kiss of life in that uniform :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TeeferTiger »

If required, but we usually only wear that uniform at events, and those events should have their own first aid cover unless they've agreed with us to provide it, in which case some of us will be in our greens. However, if it all kicked off, I'm not going to say "I'm sorry, I've got to go get changed!" lol They only switched from this uniform to greens so that any 'liquids' :shock: would show up easier on the greens than they do on the black. But I wouldn't let anyone be sick in my hat. I love that hat! :chuckle

That jacket's too big for me too :sad:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

You look very smart though, almost military spick and span.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You look very smart though, almost military spick and span.
oh Teebs, you're a dirty dog :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TeeferTiger »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You look very smart though, almost military spick and span.
Oh yes! Hair is tied back, low enough so I can get the hat on, but off the collar of the jacket, hat is the correct level. Skirt is calf length, shoes (steel toe caps) are polished, black tights. All to the standards set out by HQ! Unlike one of the other girls who turns up for duties like it's a fashion parade :roll: We have to get her to tuck her shirt of her greens in and everything, she doesn't seem to realise that she's actually representing SJA as well.

That uniform is the "Number 1" dress we wear for civic parades, remembrance sunday etc. At least this year they stuck us behind the RAF (all 3 of them). One year they put us behind the brownies ffs lol So we're there trying to march in the parade, properly, behind a load of little kids who kept stopping and starting for no apparent reason. I'd been in parades, as part of a marching band, for years though so found it quite frustrating.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

:left: :left: :left:

Tick tockers always put me off on those parades. :left: :left: :left:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by fishtank »

Very smart if a touch...intimidating. :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:Very smart if a touch...intimidating. :nervous
I wonder if she has a whip too :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by fishtank »

Uniforms frighten me.
That's why i used to run from the police when i was a kid. :angel
Don't know why i'm in this job. :confused
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:Uniforms frighten me.
That's why i used to run from the police when i was a kid. :angel
Don't know why i'm in this job. :confused
I used to run from the police because I was usually up to no good :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:Uniforms frighten me.
That's why i used to run from the police when i was a kid. :angel
Don't know why i'm in this job. :confused
I used to run from the police because I was usually up to no good :nervous
My uncle: "If anyone asks 'who set fire to the school field?' it weren't me!" And he sat there watching the firemen putting the fire out too... My Mum used to think she was related to the Policeman he was at their house that often when they were kids :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Male order uniform order form questions

Post by TeeferTiger »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote::left: :left: :left:

Tick tockers always put me off on those parades. :left: :left: :left:
You don't know what instrument I played in the band :so there
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?