FFS I've more squirrels than thatTeeferTiger wrote:Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>DGP1 wrote:I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes![]()
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fishtank has posted 110 times today
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Oh, now if we're counting wizzells...DGP1 wrote:FFS I've more squirrels than thatTeeferTiger wrote:Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>DGP1 wrote:I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes![]()
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Squirrels.DGP1 wrote:FFS I've more squirrels than thatTeeferTiger wrote:Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>DGP1 wrote:I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes![]()
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
Red or Grey ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Grey just, loads of themLounge Lizard wrote:Squirrels.DGP1 wrote:FFS I've more squirrels than thatTeeferTiger wrote:Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>DGP1 wrote:I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes![]()
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
Red or Grey ?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
We don't have any wizzells here. One of the cats did bring in a baby rabbit last year, that was fun to catch in the lounge! And would you believe it, I looked after it to make sure it was OK to be released again, and it didn't like the carrot I gave it! Ungrateful bugger.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time.
Much longer and we might all start speculating.
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone.

As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time.Much longer and we might all start speculating.
![]()
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone.![]()
![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
My very sad local team are winning at the momentStormproof wrote:He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time.Much longer and we might all start speculating.
![]()
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone.![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Who has posted the most this Sunday?
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Is there a prize?! 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
There must be.
If there is, the rest of us could bet on it.
If there is, the rest of us could bet on it.
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?!
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I was hoping for chocolate if I'm honest...clashcityrocker wrote:You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
TeeferTiger wrote:I was hoping for chocolate if I'm honest...clashcityrocker wrote:You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Not ALL of them
Some of them require vodka 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?