ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>
FFS I've more squirrels than that :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>
FFS I've more squirrels than that :nervous
Oh, now if we're counting wizzells...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>
FFS I've more squirrels than that :nervous
Squirrels.
Red or Grey ?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>
FFS I've more squirrels than that :nervous
Squirrels.
Red or Grey ?
Grey just, loads of them :shock: ...........tbh they go along with the mice, rats, birds and various other animals that my cat likes to kill :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

We don't have any wizzells here. One of the cats did bring in a baby rabbit last year, that was fun to catch in the lounge! And would you believe it, I looked after it to make sure it was OK to be released again, and it didn't like the carrot I gave it! Ungrateful bugger.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time. :sad: Much longer and we might all start speculating. :crazy:
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Stormproof »

Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time. :sad: Much longer and we might all start speculating. :crazy:
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

Stormproof wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time. :sad: Much longer and we might all start speculating. :crazy:
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.
My very sad local team are winning at the moment :nana
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

Who has posted the most this Sunday?
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

Is there a prize?! :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
MinisterofCucumber
Posts: 806
Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by MinisterofCucumber »

There must be.

If there is, the rest of us could bet on it.
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by clashcityrocker »

TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?! :chuckle
You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?! :chuckle
You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"
I was hoping for chocolate if I'm honest... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

TeeferTiger wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Is there a prize?! :chuckle
You get to be an honorary member of "The League of Sadness"
I was hoping for chocolate if I'm honest... :nervous
Image :hmmmm :hmmmm
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

Not ALL of them :so there Some of them require vodka :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?