I personally don't know why you're posting so much..............you're ruining my posting ratesclashcityrocker wrote:I didn't realise we needed anyone's permission or approval to spend time on RoyalMailChat.
Sorry.
Most of those posts were made in the Canteen section, so far from spending our time deeply engrossed in Royal mail business we were just pissing about.
Sorry again.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Fishtank has posted 110 times today
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
It's quite simple really.
In order to attract premium advertising revenue a forum has to be as active as possible.
Postman hired me to make as many stupid posts as possible to make the site look busy.
I'm actually on 10% of the Ad revenue.
Clash and DGP are casuals.
I'm not sure if they've been paid yet.
In order to attract premium advertising revenue a forum has to be as active as possible.
Postman hired me to make as many stupid posts as possible to make the site look busy.
I'm actually on 10% of the Ad revenue.
Clash and DGP are casuals.
I'm not sure if they've been paid yet.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I haven't been paid properly, but I have been given a voucher and Postman has promised me the money will be in my account on the 11/1 or maybe 13/1.
I don't think DGP is getting any money. He is just in it for the glory.
I don't think DGP is getting any money. He is just in it for the glory.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
glory hole*clashcityrocker wrote:I haven't been paid properly, but I have been given a voucher and Postman has promised me the money will be in my account on the 11/1 or maybe 13/1.
I don't think DGP is getting any money. He is just in it for the glory.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I'm sorry, I just can't help it any more... 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
TeeferTiger wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't help it any more...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
maidstoneposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
feelikeadogsbody wrote:I am sorry that you are ASTOUNDED by the thought that people like to do with their time that which you do not find interesting,opinions are like a**eholes, everyones got one,some people dont have that much to do outside work but are still happy with life, dont be so judgemental,take a chillaxative and once again live and let livemaidstoneposty wrote:I dont feel as though i have to justify myself for visiting this site or any other, but i still say that i am astounded that after a long week at work that there are people that dont have anything else to do than to post all day, personally i like to do something with my life and to forget the post office for a day or so. This site is all about opinions and i reserve the right to express mine and to make observations.feelikeadogsbody wrote:maidstoneposty wrote:Came on here at midnight after a long and interesting day. Astounded that some people can spend an entire day racking up 111 posts. Have they really got nothing else to do apart from racking up posts. No life after the post office? No mates? no life?
I love the way you put that you came on here after a LONG and INTERESTING day lol dont know why it just made me crack up how you felt you had to some how justify your coming on here ,if people want to come on here and as you put it spend their lives, its their life, their choice so live and let live HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Yes, your absolutely right, Live and let live. My apologies to all the stamp collectors, train number collectors and 12 hour sunday posters. If you want to fill your time on this mortal coil in that way, fine with me.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
So how come you yourself found the time to make twenty-one posts on here on Friday 12th November ?maidstoneposty wrote:feelikeadogsbody wrote:I am sorry that you are ASTOUNDED by the thought that people like to do with their time that which you do not find interesting,opinions are like a**eholes, everyones got one,some people dont have that much to do outside work but are still happy with life, dont be so judgemental,take a chillaxative and once again live and let livemaidstoneposty wrote:I dont feel as though i have to justify myself for visiting this site or any other, but i still say that i am astounded that after a long week at work that there are people that dont have anything else to do than to post all day, personally i like to do something with my life and to forget the post office for a day or so. This site is all about opinions and i reserve the right to express mine and to make observations.feelikeadogsbody wrote:maidstoneposty wrote:Came on here at midnight after a long and interesting day. Astounded that some people can spend an entire day racking up 111 posts. Have they really got nothing else to do apart from racking up posts. No life after the post office? No mates? no life?
I love the way you put that you came on here after a LONG and INTERESTING day lol dont know why it just made me crack up how you felt you had to some how justify your coming on here ,if people want to come on here and as you put it spend their lives, its their life, their choice so live and let live HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
Yes, your absolutely right, Live and let live. My apologies to all the stamp collectors, train number collectors and 12 hour sunday posters. If you want to fill your time on this mortal coil in that way, fine with me.
Neither philatelist nor gricer, pray tell us how you choose to fill your spare time on this mortal coil.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Hoisted by his own petard.
Excellent investigative journalism LL.
Excellent investigative journalism LL.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
maidstoneposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Ahh Haa another candidate in the league of sadness filled by said stamp collectors, train spotters and multiple posters on this vehicle of ineptitude.clashcityrocker wrote:Hoisted by his own petard.![]()
Excellent investigative journalism LL.
League of sadness thus reads....
clashcity rocker 2 years 3 months posting average 530 posts per month 17 per day
Fishtank 4 years 3months average 279 per month 9 per day
maidstoneposty 1 year 7 months average 3 posts per month 0.09 per day.
Top notch investigative journalism i would say
The petard is truly hoisted to where the sun dont shine
Time to log out chaps, speak to the kids and GET A LIFE
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
THIS IS A POSTING BY ME AS A MODERATOR AND YES I AM PISSED OFF
Maidstoneposty you appear to be trying to get peoples back up STOP IT. Although you have not technically, in my opinion, broken the rules you are sailing close to the wind.
The one thing I detest is people who think what they do is better than others, or that their view is more important than others, or that they spend their time more productively than the rest. Your use of such language as "league of sadness" certainly gives the impression that you think you are better than certain posters on this site. If you think that than why do you continue to post to wind them up, ignore them if you think this . If you don't think you are better then why are you trying to bait them, engage them in proper debate . If you are baiting them for enjoyment then you are a troll and we do not tolerate trolls for long.
ALL MEMBERS
I don't care how many people post, or how many times they post, they can lurk for ever if they wish, or post as many times as I do - who frankly gives a toss.
Now everyone move on and spend YOUR life how you want, we live in a society that values free choice and I choose to ignore judgemental and egotistical posters (unless they broke the rules) because by being so their views become irrelevant to me.
Maidstoneposty you appear to be trying to get peoples back up STOP IT. Although you have not technically, in my opinion, broken the rules you are sailing close to the wind.
The one thing I detest is people who think what they do is better than others, or that their view is more important than others, or that they spend their time more productively than the rest. Your use of such language as "league of sadness" certainly gives the impression that you think you are better than certain posters on this site. If you think that than why do you continue to post to wind them up, ignore them if you think this . If you don't think you are better then why are you trying to bait them, engage them in proper debate . If you are baiting them for enjoyment then you are a troll and we do not tolerate trolls for long.
ALL MEMBERS
I don't care how many people post, or how many times they post, they can lurk for ever if they wish, or post as many times as I do - who frankly gives a toss.
Now everyone move on and spend YOUR life how you want, we live in a society that values free choice and I choose to ignore judgemental and egotistical posters (unless they broke the rules) because by being so their views become irrelevant to me.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>DGP1 wrote:I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that backTeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes![]()
I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today
Maidy, you've yet to inform us, other than speaking to kids, 'how you choose to fill your spare time'.maidstoneposty wrote:Ahh Haa another candidate in the league of sadness filled by said stamp collectors, train spotters and multiple posters on this vehicle of ineptitude.clashcityrocker wrote:Hoisted by his own petard.![]()
Excellent investigative journalism LL.
League of sadness thus reads....
clashcity rocker 2 years 3 months posting average 530 posts per month 17 per day
Fishtank 4 years 3months average 279 per month 9 per day
maidstoneposty 1 year 7 months average 3 posts per month 0.09 per day.
Top notch investigative journalism i would say
The petard is truly hoisted to where the sun dont shine
Time to log out chaps, speak to the kids and GET A LIFE
You may well be an inspiration to those of us who might spend a tad too long on this forum.