ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I didn't realise we needed anyone's permission or approval to spend time on RoyalMailChat.
Sorry.
Most of those posts were made in the Canteen section, so far from spending our time deeply engrossed in Royal mail business we were just pissing about.
Sorry again.
I personally don't know why you're posting so much..............you're ruining my posting rates :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by fishtank »

It's quite simple really.
In order to attract premium advertising revenue a forum has to be as active as possible.
Postman hired me to make as many stupid posts as possible to make the site look busy.
I'm actually on 10% of the Ad revenue.
Clash and DGP are casuals.
I'm not sure if they've been paid yet. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by clashcityrocker »

I haven't been paid properly, but I have been given a voucher and Postman has promised me the money will be in my account on the 11/1 or maybe 13/1.
I don't think DGP is getting any money. He is just in it for the glory.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:I haven't been paid properly, but I have been given a voucher and Postman has promised me the money will be in my account on the 11/1 or maybe 13/1.
I don't think DGP is getting any money. He is just in it for the glory.
glory hole*
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

I'm sorry, I just can't help it any more... :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:I'm sorry, I just can't help it any more... :chuckle
:chuckle It's nice that you are now at our level, it's nice to look up at what the normals are doing sometimes :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
maidstoneposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 62
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by maidstoneposty »

feelikeadogsbody wrote:
maidstoneposty wrote:
feelikeadogsbody wrote:
maidstoneposty wrote:Came on here at midnight after a long and interesting day. Astounded that some people can spend an entire day racking up 111 posts. Have they really got nothing else to do apart from racking up posts. No life after the post office? No mates? no life?


I love the way you put that you came on here after a LONG and INTERESTING day lol dont know why it just made me crack up how you felt you had to some how justify your coming on here ,if people want to come on here and as you put it spend their lives, its their life, their choice so live and let live HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
I dont feel as though i have to justify myself for visiting this site or any other, but i still say that i am astounded that after a long week at work that there are people that dont have anything else to do than to post all day, personally i like to do something with my life and to forget the post office for a day or so. This site is all about opinions and i reserve the right to express mine and to make observations.
I am sorry that you are ASTOUNDED by the thought that people like to do with their time that which you do not find interesting,opinions are like a**eholes, everyones got one,some people dont have that much to do outside work but are still happy with life, dont be so judgemental,take a chillaxative and once again live and let live :Very Happy

Yes, your absolutely right, Live and let live. My apologies to all the stamp collectors, train number collectors and 12 hour sunday posters. If you want to fill your time on this mortal coil in that way, fine with me.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Lounge Lizard »

maidstoneposty wrote:
feelikeadogsbody wrote:
maidstoneposty wrote:
feelikeadogsbody wrote:
maidstoneposty wrote:Came on here at midnight after a long and interesting day. Astounded that some people can spend an entire day racking up 111 posts. Have they really got nothing else to do apart from racking up posts. No life after the post office? No mates? no life?


I love the way you put that you came on here after a LONG and INTERESTING day lol dont know why it just made me crack up how you felt you had to some how justify your coming on here ,if people want to come on here and as you put it spend their lives, its their life, their choice so live and let live HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
I dont feel as though i have to justify myself for visiting this site or any other, but i still say that i am astounded that after a long week at work that there are people that dont have anything else to do than to post all day, personally i like to do something with my life and to forget the post office for a day or so. This site is all about opinions and i reserve the right to express mine and to make observations.
I am sorry that you are ASTOUNDED by the thought that people like to do with their time that which you do not find interesting,opinions are like a**eholes, everyones got one,some people dont have that much to do outside work but are still happy with life, dont be so judgemental,take a chillaxative and once again live and let live :Very Happy

Yes, your absolutely right, Live and let live. My apologies to all the stamp collectors, train number collectors and 12 hour sunday posters. If you want to fill your time on this mortal coil in that way, fine with me.
So how come you yourself found the time to make twenty-one posts on here on Friday 12th November ? :shock:
Neither philatelist nor gricer, pray tell us how you choose to fill your spare time on this mortal coil. :Very Happy
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by clashcityrocker »

Hoisted by his own petard. :nana

Excellent investigative journalism LL.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
maidstoneposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 62
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by maidstoneposty »

clashcityrocker wrote:Hoisted by his own petard. :nana

Excellent investigative journalism LL.
Ahh Haa another candidate in the league of sadness filled by said stamp collectors, train spotters and multiple posters on this vehicle of ineptitude.

League of sadness thus reads....

clashcity rocker 2 years 3 months posting average 530 posts per month 17 per day

Fishtank 4 years 3months average 279 per month 9 per day

maidstoneposty 1 year 7 months average 3 posts per month 0.09 per day.

Top notch investigative journalism i would say

The petard is truly hoisted to where the sun dont shine

Time to log out chaps, speak to the kids and GET A LIFE
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

THIS IS A POSTING BY ME AS A MODERATOR AND YES I AM PISSED OFF

Maidstoneposty you appear to be trying to get peoples back up STOP IT. Although you have not technically, in my opinion, broken the rules you are sailing close to the wind.

The one thing I detest is people who think what they do is better than others, or that their view is more important than others, or that they spend their time more productively than the rest. Your use of such language as "league of sadness" certainly gives the impression that you think you are better than certain posters on this site. If you think that than why do you continue to post to wind them up, ignore them if you think this . If you don't think you are better then why are you trying to bait them, engage them in proper debate . If you are baiting them for enjoyment then you are a troll and we do not tolerate trolls for long.

ALL MEMBERS

I don't care how many people post, or how many times they post, they can lurk for ever if they wish, or post as many times as I do - who frankly gives a toss.

Now everyone move on and spend YOUR life how you want, we live in a society that values free choice and I choose to ignore judgemental and egotistical posters (unless they broke the rules) because by being so their views become irrelevant to me.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:But at least if I'm on here I'm talking to real people (I think) if I log off and speak to the kids (as I call them) I just get called "that crazy lady who sits in her house all day talking to her cats"... Although, to be fair, I probably get about as much sense out of them as I do off here sometimes :chuckle
I'm certainly not a real person, I demand you take that back :nervous

I didn't realise you'd turned into a crazy cat lady..........how many do you have, any less that 50 and you're an amateur :wink:
Only 4... and only because I'm not allowed any more <sulks>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Lounge Lizard »

maidstoneposty wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:Hoisted by his own petard. :nana

Excellent investigative journalism LL.
Ahh Haa another candidate in the league of sadness filled by said stamp collectors, train spotters and multiple posters on this vehicle of ineptitude.

League of sadness thus reads....

clashcity rocker 2 years 3 months posting average 530 posts per month 17 per day

Fishtank 4 years 3months average 279 per month 9 per day

maidstoneposty 1 year 7 months average 3 posts per month 0.09 per day.

Top notch investigative journalism i would say

The petard is truly hoisted to where the sun dont shine

Time to log out chaps, speak to the kids and GET A LIFE
Maidy, you've yet to inform us, other than speaking to kids, 'how you choose to fill your spare time'. :sad:
You may well be an inspiration to those of us who might spend a tad too long on this forum. :Very Happy