Eh????TeeferTiger wrote:I thought we were talking about DGP's report...fishtank wrote:I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you think about?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;TeeferTiger wrote:Well, I couldn't think of another word I wanted to use without sounding coarse...fishtank wrote:dingaling
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Of course i keep the lights on.dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
I have mine set to buzz.................what are we talking about againfishtank wrote:Of course i keep the lights on.dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Not arf! Makes for interesting fumblings in the dark and you have an excuse.fishtank wrote:Of course i keep the lights on.dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
The whip helps.DGP1 wrote:Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean upTeeferTiger wrote:The whip helps.DGP1 wrote:Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...DGP1 wrote:You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean upTeeferTiger wrote:The whip helps.DGP1 wrote:Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
Stop ruining my fantasyTeeferTiger wrote:I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...DGP1 wrote:You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean upTeeferTiger wrote:The whip helps.DGP1 wrote:Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).![]()

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
I'll leave you to clean up...DGP1 wrote:Stop ruining my fantasyTeeferTiger wrote:I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...DGP1 wrote:You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean upTeeferTiger wrote:The whip helps.DGP1 wrote:Well, you do get to handle all of us quite wellTeeferTiger wrote:No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing).![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you think about?
We are all doomed!!!!!

-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Alright Private Frazer lolBrandy wrote:We are all doomed!!!!!![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?