ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you think about?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
I thought we were talking about DGP's report... :nervous
Eh????
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

TeeferTiger wrote:
fishtank wrote:dingaling :left:
Well, I couldn't think of another word I wanted to use without sounding coarse...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Of course i keep the lights on.
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Of course i keep the lights on.
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
I have mine set to buzz.................what are we talking about again :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: What you keep your eyes open and the light on .
Of course i keep the lights on.
Have you ever tried to find the Sky remote in the dark?
Not arf! Makes for interesting fumblings in the dark and you have an excuse.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
The whip helps.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
The whip helps.
You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean up :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
The whip helps.
You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean up :chuckle
I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you think about?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
The whip helps.
You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean up :chuckle
I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...
Stop ruining my fantasy
Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:And as for careers advice................mine told me..............come to think about it, I didn't have one (I must admit that I thought that was only an American thing). :chuckle
No, we had it when we were in 2nd year of college. Admittedly it was just answering questions on a computer along the lines of "Do you want to work outside?- YES/NO" and "Do you want to work with animals? -YES/NO" and based upon what you answered it printed off a list of possible careers. I never did become a Police Dog Handler...
Well, you do get to handle all of us quite well :chuckle :chuckle
The whip helps.
You say the nicest things............but now I have to clean up :chuckle
I meant like in a circus, but I can see how you might have misread that...
Stop ruining my fantasy
Image
I'll leave you to clean up...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Brandy »

We are all doomed!!!!! :hmmmm :nervous :pray
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Brandy wrote:We are all doomed!!!!! :hmmmm :nervous :pray
Alright Private Frazer lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?