Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Told to find another job
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Told to find another job
Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Told to find another job
Even if you kept the bag on your head?DGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Told to find another job
well, you've never complainedTeeferTiger wrote:Even if you kept the bag on your head?DGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
Well I can honestly say I wasn't involved, but I do remember it. Long haired layabouts getting all the women, make love not war, bunch of wasters - made me wish I wasn't a short haired soldier - mind you it would have helped a bit if I had been in this country for longer than a few weeks at a time - I could have told them I was suffering from premature hairloss as well as - well you know what I meanDGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Told to find another job
as long as that is all that was premature....... don't tut I know thats what you ALL were thinkingdvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I wasn't involved, but I do remember it. Long haired layabouts getting all the women, make love not war, bunch of wasters - made me wish I wasn't a short haired soldier - mind you it would have helped a bit if I had been in this country for longer than a few weeks at a time - I could have told them I was suffering from premature hairloss as well as - well you know what I meanDGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
Really? All of them were thinking that................how my performance has suffered now..........I always thought 7 seconds was enough for any womanStormproof wrote:as long as that is all that was premature....... don't tut I know thats what you ALL were thinkingdvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I wasn't involved, but I do remember it. Long haired layabouts getting all the women, make love not war, bunch of wasters - made me wish I wasn't a short haired soldier - mind you it would have helped a bit if I had been in this country for longer than a few weeks at a time - I could have told them I was suffering from premature hairloss as well as - well you know what I meanDGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
![]()
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Told to find another job
Stormproof.
I had AOD 3yrs back still have mager problems as you have proberly read a few posts of mine,
Your managers sound like mine and just want you out.
You can at anytime revisit your injury with DOWP to be reassessed , which I would do asap, then try to contact disability champion in your area and explain what has happeneded.
Hopefully something will be able to get sorted along with atos though I don't trust atos,
I am sure there is some sort of indoor work for you to do wether it is just doing dead letters and some sort of sorting work ips, it seems managers cannot think and I had to recently put my own proposal in as managers just could not think of it and it was not rocket science
.
Rm have to make reasonable adjustments to your work to help you out.
Get the DDa sorted aout and you are protected and there is nothing RM can do good luck
Essex mum
I had AOD 3yrs back still have mager problems as you have proberly read a few posts of mine,
Your managers sound like mine and just want you out.
You can at anytime revisit your injury with DOWP to be reassessed , which I would do asap, then try to contact disability champion in your area and explain what has happeneded.
Hopefully something will be able to get sorted along with atos though I don't trust atos,
I am sure there is some sort of indoor work for you to do wether it is just doing dead letters and some sort of sorting work ips, it seems managers cannot think and I had to recently put my own proposal in as managers just could not think of it and it was not rocket science
Rm have to make reasonable adjustments to your work to help you out.
Get the DDa sorted aout and you are protected and there is nothing RM can do good luck
Essex mum
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Told to find another job
I remember when I could go on a pub crawl for four hour without needing the bog.Stormproof wrote:I got told that by some bint (regional director i think) a few years ago, will be having another row with her when she comes into the office again.tolkien wrote:i get told that if i dont like it ,to look for another job every time i have an argument with a manager !!![]()
According to her we don't need toilet breaks because she can go shopping for 4 hours and don't need the loo
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Told to find another job
Only because I believed you when you told me you really were Keith Chegwin...DGP1 wrote:well, you've never complainedTeeferTiger wrote:Even if you kept the bag on your head?DGP1 wrote:Was is really free thoughdvbuk55 wrote:Who doesn't remember those glorious 60s when it was free loveDGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.I still had to pay for it
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Told to find another job
Cheggers Plays Pop.
That was a rubbish programme.
It was probably on after Blockbusters.
That was a rubbish programme.
It was probably on after Blockbusters.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
You know you're crap when you're riding the coattails of Noel Edmonds.clashcityrocker wrote:Cheggers Plays Pop.
That was a rubbish programme.
It was probably on after Blockbusters.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Told to find another job
Before Blockbustersclashcityrocker wrote:Cheggers Plays Pop.
That was a rubbish programme.
It was probably on after Blockbusters.
Around the same time Runaround (but I think that was on ITV)..........maybe around the same time as Storybook International
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Told to find another job
i think blockbusters was on about 515pmDGP1 wrote:Before Blockbustersclashcityrocker wrote:Cheggers Plays Pop.
That was a rubbish programme.
It was probably on after Blockbusters.![]()
Around the same time Runaround (but I think that was on ITV)..........maybe around the same time as Storybook International
-
stupidboy
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 26 Mar 2009, 19:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
music4essex wrote:Stormproof.
I had AOD 3yrs back still have mager problems as you have proberly read a few posts of mine,
Your managers sound like mine and just want you out.
You can at anytime revisit your injury with DOWP to be reassessed , which I would do asap, then try to contact disability champion in your area and explain what has happeneded.
Hopefully something will be able to get sorted along with atos though I don't trust atos,
I am sure there is some sort of indoor work for you to do wether it is just doing dead letters and some sort of sorting work ips, it seems managers cannot think and I had to recently put my own proposal in as managers just could not think of it and it was not rocket science.
Rm have to make reasonable adjustments to your work to help you out.
Get the DDa sorted aout and you are protected and there is nothing RM can do good luck
Essex mum
i'm DDA yet my dom is having me assessed by atos with a view to ill health retirement