That made me properlyfishtank wrote:Was that your hip?clashcityrocker wrote:snapfishtank wrote:I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you think about?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
Penile fracture.fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Is that possible?clashcityrocker wrote:Penile fracture.fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
I'm frightened....
What's the treatment?
Deep heat and gentle massage or traction?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't worry though.
It only happens to big men.
Don't worry though.
It only happens to big men.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies...fishtank wrote:Is that possible?clashcityrocker wrote:Penile fracture.fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
I'm frightened....
What's the treatment?
Deep heat and gentle massage or traction?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Why the f**k would there be a blunt trauma to an erect penis?clashcityrocker wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture
Don't worry though.
It only happens to big men.
What possible scenario would involve DIY and arousal.
It's a crazy f****d up world Clash.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
TeeferTiger wrote: Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies...
Don't make a bad situation worse Teefer.
This is serious.
I never knew the risk existed and now i'm going to have to do an assessment and draw up a SSOW.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
I've had 2.
Some positions are a bit dicey.
Some positions are a bit dicey.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
I know someone (fishtank wrote:TeeferTiger wrote: Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies...
Don't make a bad situation worse Teefer.
This is serious.
I never knew the risk existed and now i'm going to have to do an assessment and draw up a SSOW.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lateagainpostie
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
I talk to myself a bit, I make up occupations for my customers based on their mail and packets, I've got drug dealers, spies and terrorists all on my walk.
I chuckle to my self a bit when I remember my Dad saying I'd end up walking the streets if I didn't pay attention at school !! I've got A levels and I still end up walking the streets
I chuckle to my self a bit when I remember my Dad saying I'd end up walking the streets if I didn't pay attention at school !! I've got A levels and I still end up walking the streets
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What do you think about?
The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
If i don't keep eye contact my mind tends to wander.clashcityrocker wrote:The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
What you keep your eyes open and the light on - hmmm I'll have to get the wife to give that a go - the reverse cowgirl I'll give a miss though.fishtank wrote:If i don't keep eye contact my mind tends to wander.clashcityrocker wrote:The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Well, I couldn't think of another word I wanted to use without sounding coarse...fishtank wrote:dingaling
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?