ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you think about?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I definitely do not look like Fishtank's careers advisor.
I wouldn't think so he would be in his seventies by now.
snap
Was that your hip?
That made me properly :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
Penile fracture.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
Penile fracture.
Is that possible?
I'm frightened....
What's the treatment?
Deep heat and gentle massage or traction? :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't worry though.
It only happens to big men.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Was that your hip?
Penile fracture.
Is that possible?
I'm frightened....
What's the treatment?
Deep heat and gentle massage or traction? :nervous
Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies... :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture

Don't worry though.
It only happens to big men.
Why the f**k would there be a blunt trauma to an erect penis?
What possible scenario would involve DIY and arousal.
It's a crazy f****d up world Clash. :roll:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

TeeferTiger wrote: Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies... :chuckle

Don't make a bad situation worse Teefer.
This is serious.
I never knew the risk existed and now i'm going to have to do an assessment and draw up a SSOW. :sad:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

I've had 2. :whistle
Some positions are a bit dicey.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote: Not deep heat, just raw sliced chillies... :chuckle

Don't make a bad situation worse Teefer.
This is serious.
I never knew the risk existed and now i'm going to have to do an assessment and draw up a SSOW. :sad:
I know someone ( :whistle ) who was slicing chillies then went for a wee and nearly felt like they had to go to A&E because the pain on their dingaling was so bad... and no, it wasn't me, I don't have a dingaling.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Lateagainpostie
Posts: 393
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by Lateagainpostie »

I talk to myself a bit, I make up occupations for my customers based on their mail and packets, I've got drug dealers, spies and terrorists all on my walk.

I chuckle to my self a bit when I remember my Dad saying I'd end up walking the streets if I didn't pay attention at school !! I've got A levels and I still end up walking the streets
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What do you think about?

Post by clashcityrocker »

The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
If i don't keep eye contact my mind tends to wander. :oops:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by fishtank »

dingaling :left:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you think about?

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:The 'reverse cow-girl position' is notorious in the aetiological cause of penis fracture
If i don't keep eye contact my mind tends to wander. :oops:
What you keep your eyes open and the light on - hmmm I'll have to get the wife to give that a go - the reverse cowgirl I'll give a miss though.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: What do you think about?

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:dingaling :left:
Well, I couldn't think of another word I wanted to use without sounding coarse...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?